Peach Grove

After the official meeting is done in Nine Heaven, Ye Hua just now arrives at Zhe Yan's Peach Grove. The grove always remains out of the world breathtakingly beautiful. He finds Zhe Yan fishing by the Jade Pool with a handsome young man. Not sure if he should approach but he needs the wine as a gift for Bai Qian, he decides to come closer to the Jade Pool.

Zhe Yan can feel a new energy coming as soon as Ye Hua arrives. Zhe Yan says first " Which wind has blown you here, Crown Prince of Nine Heaven?"

Ye Hua bows at Zhe Yan and the young man next to him "Greeting High God Zhe Yan."

He also bows to the man next to Zhe Yan and says "Greeting. I'm Ye Hua, the Crown Prince of Nine Heaven. How may I address you?"

The young man says " You can call me Bai Zhen."

Ye Hua nods at the man to acknowledge his understanding. Zhe Yan gestures him to sit down and offers him a drink. Ye Hua politely follows and takes the drink. The moment he takes a first sip, he can taste the peach blossom with a lightly sweet undertone. Though he's not a wine enthusiast, he still appreciates and knows to enjoy good wine. Zhe Yan's peach blossom wine definitely has earned the name and respect.

Being a direct person, he says "High God, May I be so bold as to ask for a jar of peach blossom wine from you?"

Zhe Yan couldn't hide his surprise when he heard Ye Hua asked for his wine. He laughs happily and says "Of courses, I'm glad to have the Crown Prince of Nine Heaven asking for my wine. I'm not aware that the Crown Prince is also a wine enthusiast."

Zhe Yan flicks his finger and a jar of wine appears on his hands. He hands it to Ye Hua. Ye Hua takes the wine and thanks Zhe Yan for his generosity.

Ye Hua says "This wine is not for me, High God. I plan to bring this wine as a gift to Bai Qian of Qing Qiu."

Bai Zhen is taken by surprises and he can't hide his curiosity.

He says "You want to give the wine to Xiao Wu?"

Ye Hua nods and thinks to himself "Is this Xiao Wu's brother? Is he her Fourth Brother?"

Zhe Yan asks "Is this regards to the marriage arrangement?"

Ye Hua says " Part of it. I want to return something that seems to be valuable to Bai Qian."

He can tell that both the High Gods seem interested about the valuable item that Bai Qian left behind and want to hear the story from him. He tells them the story about how he ran into Bai Qian and how he was able to figure out her real identity through a handkerchief that she left behind. Both Zhe Yan & Bai Zhen laugh so hard at how clumsy Bai Qian was and about the handkerchief.

Bai Zhen can't hide the tears from laughing out loud and says "That handkerchief was a present I gave her on her 100,000th birthday. She was so happy and also laughed so hard when she read what I wrote on the handkerchief. She told me that's the best gift ever and gave me a big hug. Silly fox."

Bai Zhen laughs at remembering the memory. Ye Hua smiles with the knowledge of who her Fourth Brother is now. He stands up and bows at both High Gods before leaving. He's now heading to Qing Qiu.

 He's now heading to Qing Qiu