A Li - part 1

A Li is a happy and well behaved child. His birthday is coming up in a few weeks. He will turn 50 this year. Though being 50 immortal years old, he's still very young and looks like little mortal toddler. He likes to play with his favorite stuff dragon that he called Boo Boo. When A Li was little, he moved around a lot and Nai Nai had a hard time keeping up with him. He would crawl from one side of the table to the other side in a blink of eyes. He hit his head into the table one time for crawling too fast and not paying attention to what's ahead. Nai Nai got into a full panic mode when A Li hit his head. She tried to calm his crying down when Ye Hua came by to check on A Li that evening. Ye Hua made a little stuff dragon appear out of thin air in front of A Li.

Ye Hua let the dragon kiss the bump on A Li's forehead and said "A Li, it's ok. Little dragon will heal your boo boo with kisses."

A Li stopped crying and looked at his father then said "Boo Boo".

Since then, Boo Boo has become A Li's best friend. He would talk to his Boo Boo and also take Boo Boo to bed.
———————————————————————————
Painting has become Ye Hua's sense of relief since he woke up from his comma. He wanted to remember all his moments with Su Su. He wanted to remember the happy and also the sad time that they had together. He had many paintings of her from the time she was Su Su to when he met her again at Kunlun in that faithful night. That night at Kunlun, she was wearing a simple white chiffon dress that made her shine luminously under the moonlight.

Ye Hua is currently working on documents at his desk with A Li's playing next to him. A Li is playing with his Boo Boo while Ye Hua focuses on his tasks. Suddenly, he heard A Li said " Mama". He stops and looks at little A Li who is looking at Su Su's painting. It's the painting that he did back then after he took Su Su's eyes. It was one of the hardest decision and tragic moment that he still blames himself for his lack of bravery to stand up against the Sky Lord.

After he had discovered that Bai Qian was Su Su, he was trying to get close to her. He has been splitting his time between the Heaven and Qing Qiu. Though he wants to spend every moments with her, he also wants to spend good quality time with little A Li. He has not been thinking about getting Bai Qian and A Li together. In fact, he hasn't mentioned A Li with her. He really wants her to meet A Li the moment he discovered her identity. Yet, he doesn't know how to open the conversation regards A Li to her.

Hearing A Li say "Mama" to Su Su's painting makes his tears swell up inside his eyes. He feels so proud and wishes Bai Qian would be able to hear it. He's thinking to himself "How can he make Bai Qian agree to go to Heaven? Under which events?" A Li's birthday is coming up. He wonders if Bai Qian would go if he asks her. Since she lost her memory of being Su Su, she is still A Li's mother and her presence is important to A Li. He needs to think of a plan. He might seek council from his uncle Lian Song again.

 He might seek council from his uncle Lian Song again