Moon Festival - Part 1

It has been a week since last time he saw her. Only 7 days but it feels like millennia for him. He tried to keep himself busy with works but it could only help during day time. When night time came, it was not as easy to not thinking about her. She has constantly been on his mind. He wanted to come to her the next day after his discussion with Third Uncle. However, he decided to wait because he wanted to approach her slowly this time. He also needed to find an opportunity to come see her. Today is full moon day in the mortal realm where people celebrate Mid Autumn Festival and worship the moon. He wants to take Qian Qian to the mortal world during this moon worship holidays because this festivity symbolizes reunion. The reunion of him and Qian Qian, their second chance of happiness.

Bai Qian has not been as busy as Ye Hua after their last meeting. Most of the time, she just takes naps during the day or she would go to the market to buy some fruits. Her second most enjoyable activity after napping is to read romantic mortal plays. Today is not different than any other day. She sits inside the pergola that is covered fully by climbing hydrangeas. It's summer time in Qing Qiu so the climbing hydrangeas are blossoming. She loves this type of vine because of its fragrant clusters of white flowers with glossy heart shaped foliage. She is reading her mortal play book and it is at the exciting part of the story. Suddenly, Migu appears in front of her.

Migu says "Gu Gu, the Crown Prince comes again and requests to see you."

She can't say no to Ye Hua's request because he was nice to her last time by giving her peach blossom wine.

She sighs and says to Migu "Bring the Crown Prince here"

Migu returns with Ye Hua in a blink of an eye. Ye Hua greets Bai Qian. She returns and gestures him to sit down. He sits across from her.

She asks "What brings you here today Ye Hua?"

He says "I would like to take you to the Moon festival in the mortal realm. Today is full moon."

Bai Qian is very surprised at his bluntness yet very sincere.

She asks incredulously "You want to go the mortal realm with me today?"

He says "Yes, Qian Qian. I think it would be nice to observe the full moon and eat Mooncake together. So what do you think? Would you like to go?"

She has not been visiting the mortal world in a very long time. Last time, she was there was with Zi Lan, her Sixteenth senior. She is curious at how the mortal world looks like now. She also has a craving for Mooncake now after Ye Hua mentioned it. So going to the mortal world with Ye Hua is not a bad idea.

She says to him"Just wait here. I need to change clothes."

He smiles happily at her. She goes into her bed chamber and changes to a male clothing. She wanted to change into her disciple outfit because she feels comfortable dressing as a male in it. However, she can't let Ye Hua know her other secret identity. So, she picks the light blue outfit from her Fourth Brother. She always likes how her brother dresses. He looks handsome in any clothes, especially in blue. She puts on the outfit and then puts her hair up into a bun and secures it with a simple wooden stick. After she is done, she goes out to meet Ye Hua inside the Main Hall of her Fox Den.

Ye Hua says "Even as a man, you look so beautiful. What am I going to do with you?"

She smiles shyly at his remark. She says "Ye Hua, aren't you going to change? You can't wear your black outfit to the mortal world. You look serious and ready to kill with that outfit. Change into a more relax mortal clothing, can you?"

Ye Hua flicks his finger and he is now dressed in a more relax mortal clothing, a calm baby blue color. Bai Qian is happy at his choice of clothing.

She says "What are you waiting for? Let's go."

"