Anticipated War (NSFW)

After their last trip to the Mortal realm, it has been two weeks that Ye Hua hasn't seen Bai Qian. There is an unrest issue near the West Sea. Die Fong had informed him that it is due to the union of the Mermaid and Monkey tribes. Ye Hua thought he had killed every last one of Mermaid tribe since the last war. He almost died during the battle since he tried to fake his death in order to be with Su Su. Somehow, one of the Mermaid's general escaped. Die Fong had investigated and told Ye Hua his name. The Mermaid's general name is Xin Hao. Xin Hao is not only the best in war strategy but also in martial art. He had recouped after great injuries during the battle. Just like Ye Hua, he miraculously recovered. He started making connections with tribes that he knew would not like the Celestials. The Monkey tribe is one of them. In fact, the Monkey king has deep hatred for the current Heavenly Lord.

As Xin Hao had learnt from his spies awhile back that Monkey's king daughter had some kind of relationship with Haode, the current Heavenly Lord when he was young. Rumor has said that Haode was a playboy back in his younger days. Haode met the Monkey King's daughter, Princess Mei Lin, while attending the West Sea Summer's festival. Mei Lin was known for her beauty among the tribes around the West Sea. She was not only smart yet also witty. Haode was captivated by her. However, Mei Lin was not an easy pursuit. It made Haode even more determined to get her. He had to compete against many other pursuers. One of the most hardest challenges he had was against the Tiger's Prince, Wu Lan. He had fought hard and finally won Mei Lin's heart. The two had their happy times together but not long before Haode got his eyes on Princess Lu Yen from the White Dragon's tribe. This broke Mei Lin's heart and she had tried to kill herself when she found out that Haode will soon marry Lu Yen. Mei Lin didn't die because Prince Wu Lan happened to pass by and rescued her. Eventually Wu Lan was able to help Mei Lin overcome her depression with his sincerity and cares. They ended up getting married 30 years after Hao De and Lu Yen.

Xin Hao approached the Monkey's King after his recovery. Not everyone from his tribe got killed during the war. There were some of Mermaid's spies survived the massacre because no one had known of their existences. Xin Hao got in contact with his spies and met Monkey's King Yue Fei. Xin Hao told Yue Fei his story of how he had escaped death from the war with the Celestial. How the entire Mermaid tribe including his King and Prince had died under Ye Hua's blade. Both men share the same hatred for the Celestial tribes. They talked and planned strategies on how to attack the Celestial tribe for revenge. Yue Fei also had a talk with his son in law Wu Lan about the union against the Celestial tribe. Yue Fei quickly agreed as he couldn't forgive Haode for breaking Mei Lin's heart. The three tribes started to gather their militaries and aggressively trained their soldiers quietly. Things only started getting out of controls when the soldiers began causing uproars around the West Sea. These soldiers are from different tribes therefore they all behave differently. First, it was just some arguments over petty issues. Then, it became bigger when it involved gambling and women. It came to Die Fong's attention because one of his spies became friend with these soldiers at a tavern nearby.

Ye Hua had learnt about this boiling issue when Die Fong asked to see him while he was in the Mortal Realm. They had met and discussed over the issue quickly and he had asked Die Fong to keep an eyes on those soldiers. After he got back from his trip, he met Die Fong again and they started to scout out undercover to the West Sea. There, Ye Hua & Die Fong met the soldiers at the tavern that his spies told him. They quietly observed and followed a few of them back to their camps. They found out that there are 4 different camps set up around 4 corners of the West Sea. The finding is extremely disbursing to Die Fong. His home is surrounded by enemies. Ye Hua had called for meeting with all Kings from the Four Seas : West, East, South and North. They discussed over the findings and had agreed on pulling their resources together against the three tribes (Mermaid, Monkey and Tiger). They need to be tactful and train their soldiers quietly. They decided to train their soldiers separately and meet once a week to discuss over progress and strategies.