happiness

JUNE 12, 1985 10:05 P.M.

Will broke the kiss, saying "I love you too, Mike."

This time, Mike blushed. 

Will worried that Eleven may have spied on him and Mike. But right now, he needed Mike the most.

"Will, are you gay?" asked Mike.

"I've always liked you, since 7th grade. So, I guess you could say that I like boys." Will smiled.

"Look, Will, I know that it seems weird that I kissed you even though I'm dating Eleven. But you always seem sad when I'm with El. Kissing you is different than kissing her. There's more electricity, and a stronger connection with you. Not with El." replied Mike.

"What will Eleven do if she finds out, she could spy on us!" Will was scared.

*Mike sighs* "If she was spying on us tonight, I'll tell her the next time I see her. I won't keep it a secret because then she won't trust me, even if she knew about us the whole time."

"Okay, but do you still like her? What's your sexuality?" asked Will.

"I love El, but right now, I need you. I'm not sure of who I like, but I guess you could say that I'm questioning." Mike was unsure of his sexuality.

Will grabbed Mike's hand and stared into Mike's beautiful eyes. They made out again.

I don't care if El is watching us. I don't want her anymore. I need Will, and only Will. He's mine, I can't live without him.

Mike tugged on the collar of Will's shirt, signaling for him to take it off.

Will once more broke the kiss and awkwardly took his shirt off, he hated the way he looked, but he did it for Mike, the love of his life.

The two lovebirds continued making out while Mike slid off his shirt, not breaking the kiss.

...

10:30 P.M.

They thought it was time to go to sleep.

The boys put their shirts back on and fell asleep on Mike's couch, Will's head on Mike's chest.

Will dreamed about being in heaven with Mike, they held hands and never let go. He was internally screaming with joy because him and his crush kissed. I want to be with Mike forever and ever. He's my only happy place, kissing him. God, I've always wanted to be in Eleven's shoes for so long. Imaging kissing that beautiful boy every day, and staring into his amazing brown eyes while playing with his back hair. I love Mike.

-------------------

Hi, sorry that this chapter is kinda short. I'm not planning to make the end of this book any time soon, but I have a very cute ending idea. Pls enjoy this book bc I spend time writing it and it makes me really happy to see positive feedback on this :)