"honey and the sea"

hi! this is an elmax story. this is also the same time byler is happening (at el + max's sleepover while will + mike are sleeping together aswell) <3 im making this short but i promise byler is coming next chapter. enjoy :)

DECEMBER 22, 1985 10:30 P.M.

El and Max sat together in Max's bed reading magazines.

"Pretty," said El as she pointed to a girl in the book.

"That's Pheobe Cates, she's an actress. And very pretty," said Max. 

"Am I pretty?" asked El.

"Yes, of course, El. You're very pretty," said Max as her cheeks turned dark pink. El felt her cheeks turn red too. The feeling was weird, but it's normal to blush when your friend compliments you, right?

Max noticed El staring into her eyes. "Your eyes remind me of the sea. They're the color of the ocean when I saw Billy and the source. In California." said El. Max felt happy.

Max smiled. "Well, your eyes remind me of sweet honey. They're beautiful and dreamy."

The two girls just melted with smiles. It felt good. They felt safe to have each other.

"You're pretty too Max." They both smiled.

Max knew this would be weird to say or even think about. She had a crush on El ever since she first saw her step into the Snow Ball on December 15, 1984. Max was already dancing with Lucas, and El was already dancing with Mike. And Will was staring at Mike's pretty face the whole time. ;)

"I like you El."

Shit.

"Me too, Max."

The girls slowly interlaced their fingers and scooted closer to each other. El slowly moved closer to Max's face and gently kissed her. 

They seemed to melt into each other, then El broke the kiss saying "I love you so much, more than Mike."

"I love you the most," said Max as she fell asleep on El's shoulder, peacefully dreaming of her and El running away together and picking flowers for each other.

-

-

OK HOLLUP WHY CAN I MAKE A BETTER ELMAX STORY IN 1 CHAPTER THAN A BYLER STORY IN LIKE 15 CHAPTERS 🥺🖐

BYLER IS COMING SOON MY DUDES :D

comment if u want more elmax CAUSE SAME

ily all :)