anger

JUNE 13, 1985 7:00 A.M.

Will opened his eyes before Mike did. It was bright outside. Will stared at the raven-haired boy as he peacefully slept. The brown-haired boy yawned and laid back on top of Mike, drifting off again.

----------

Eleven's P.O.V.

Eleven woke up, determined to see Mike. She tucked a Coca-Cola tee shirt into some high waisted jeans and left Hopper a note saying that she was going to see Max (which was a lie, El went to find Mike). El knew that Hopper would be pissed, but who cares? she thought.

Mike better not be sleeping over someone's house without me. I need to see him. I wanna go to the mall again, only this time just the two of us.

"Mike, it's Eleven, Do you copy? Over." El wanted to talk to him before she left.

Mike left his walkie talkie in his room, so he couldn't hear it from the basement.

El waited for a good 30 seconds before she decided it was no use and left the house.

She headed over to Mike's house on foot. She knew a secret route through the woods so that no one could see her.

(By the way, Eleven did not happen to spy on Mike and Will last night, so she isn't aware of them being together until she goes to Mike's house)

End of Eleven's P.O.V.

----------

Mike's parents and sisters were still asleep. It was 7:16 am, quite early for anyone to be awake.

El slowly opened the front door and walked in. She rarely went to the Wheeler house, but when she did, she could get there in a jiffy. El crept up the stairs and into Mike's room, hoping that he was sleeping there.

The bed was empty. "What?" whispered El when she saw Mike's empty bed.

She then went downstairs and into the basement to find Will sleeping on top of Mike, her boyfriend. She was confused at first.

"Mike, what is going on?" El said loudly.

She had scared both boys awake. "Look, El, this is not what it looks like. Will was just sleeping over. We haven't hung out in a while, y'know?" said Mike in a tired voice.

"Will, why were you on top of Mike?" demanded El.

"I wasn't. Uhh, I just fell asleep wherever I could. It's not what it looks like, we were both tired." replied Will.

"YES, IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" yelled Eleven, "ARE YOU GUYS GAY OR SOMETHING?"

"WHAT? NO! El, are you crazy? I- I was just sleeping- with Will. El, he is my friend. YOU are my friend, what are you talking about?" said Mike.

"FRIENDS. DON'T. LIE." shouted El as she ran out of the house and furiously slammed the door.

"Did she spy on us?" asked Will.

"Probably," replied Mike.

"Look Mike, I don't want to get in the middle of your relationship with her, but I think I already did. It's all my fault." Will was afraid that El will hate both of them and try to hurt them.

"It's okay, Will. I love you more than her. I'm glad we both came out. It's not my fault El won't accept us, really. And don't be so hard on yourself, it makes you look sad, and I hate to see you sad." said Mike.

Will blushed as Mike kissed him on the cheek. "You're amazing. I mean it."

Both boys smiled and fell into each other's arms as they sank into the couch.

Well now that El's aware of Mike and I, she'll want to kill me. Damn it. I fucked up, I know it. But at least I have Mike all to myself, to keep me happy and smiling.