Prologue

At a certain school a certain group of individuals talked about some kind of
news that had piqued their interest and that was the meteor shower happening tonight.

"Guys are you excited for tonight?!" A black haired, red eyed guy in a black tribal jacket that has the logo in red almost taking the entire front, wearing black jeans, and black sneakers.

"Necrose chill out, we are all excited" a black haired student with browning highlights, brown eyed, wearing a t shirt that has a design saying I am calm in red, wearing black jeans, and black sneakers.

"Butch I am chill, just really want to go there now..." Necrose whined.

"Don't worry Necrose we still have about 2 hours of school time left then 3 hours of preparation left" a slightly white haired, golden color eyes, wearing glasses with black borders, wearing a plain white shirt and black pants with black sneakers. He is fighting his sickness called leukemia which boosts the number of his white blood cells.

"Matt I know your the resident genius but don't bully Necrose or someone will end you" a girl with purple-ish hair, black eyes, and she is wearing a normal sized skirt and a white shirt with a purple vest on top, and black sneakers. While gesturing to a girl with ginger hair, reddish brown eyes, wearing a t shirt witch has a design of a flame and black skirt, and black sneakers.

"I was only saying the truth Vanessa, right Nate?" Matt said trying to defend himself while also dragging his sort of rival Nate which is always wearing a black jacket, black pants, black sneakers and to top it all off he has black eyes and black hair.

"Don't rope me into your troubles Matt besides you still owe me some coke" Nate said then sitting on his chair.

"Necrose can't you do anything about her?" Matt asked the teen he recently teased.

"I don't know Matt, even I can't stop Sam when she's mad, although if you give me the info where the estimated crash site of the meteors then I can try my best" Necrose said then Matt looked at his best friend Raymond which is a transfer student, he has silver hair, silver colored eyes, a full on silver outfit (jacket, sneakers, and shirt) but his pants are black.

"Matt you know that I can't stop her" Raymond said while bowing.

"You traitor! Uh... Tim! Please help me" Matt said to a guy wearing a green outfit sort off like Necrose but he is too busy solving some math problems.

"Sorry Matt really need to finish this so that I have some free time later" Timothy(full name) said while scratching his head in frustration.

"Dude I can help you with that!" Matt chimed but then a hand was raised in front of his face like saying stop, it was Tim's hand.

"Sorry Matt I would love your help but when I ask you how to get it you always don't make any sort of sense" Tim said then continued solving. Matt looked at James which is wearing a full blown yellow outfit except for his pants and sneakers, he has blond hair and blue eyes, some could also say that he looks like your generic elf in fantasy games or manga.

"Sorry dude no can do" James said then went to his seat.

"Oh come on! I guess I will just shut up" Matt said in defeat which everyone laughed at, well you know except Tim who is busy.

"By the way Necrose it will approximately land on the forest west from here" Matt said which Necrose gave a thumbs up then class started.

After the class finished each of them went to their respective homes to bring a water bottle, a telescope, a jar, a piece of cloth, a bug spray, and some snacks. They all went to the place where Matt told them to and waited there, and what would you know Matt is the last one to arrive.

"Guys thank you for waiting for the guy with leukemia" Matt said.

"No problem dude" all of the other guys said.

They walked towards the center of the forest where there is a clearing and that is where the meteors will land well you know approximately. They set up their respective telescope and waited for the meteor shower. After a couple of hours of waiting, chatting and playing. The time finally came and they can see the meteor shower but there where nine meteors heading their way and the first one to notice was Sam.

"Guys let's get out of here nine meteors are heading this way!!!" Sam shouted then they started running away.

"Matt we said near!! Not the exact point of impact!!" Vanessa shouted while running.

"I didn't know my calculations are that accurate!!" Matt defended but then he stopped soon everyone followed.

"This *pant* is far enough*pant* I think" Matt said while trying to catch his breath. Meanwhile the others are just fine, their breathing is only slightly faster.

"Brace for impact!" Necrose shouted then he ran towards Sam and shielded her.

The earth shakked because of the impact and many debris went flying towards the trees and some even hit them but most of them came out unscathed, well except for one.

Sam opened her eyes and saw Necrose standing in front of her panting.

"Necrose?" Sam asked even though she knows who it was.

"Yeah?" Necrose asked then he fell. His back is full of injuries then a black and red sludge slowly crept towards him while Sam desperately tried to stop the bleeding.

"Hang in there Necrose" Sam said then to her surprise the wounds healed then a yellow and red jumped towards her but then Necrose caught it in a jar which Sam dropped. The others where also jumped by the sludge but they where in different colours, at first all of the sludge are rowdy then they calmed down. Necrose inspected his body and saw a black and red sludge attached to it so he grabbed a jar, pulled it off then put it inside.

"What are these sludges?" Vanessa asked Necrose since he is the one with the most knowledge in terms of biology.

"I don't know" Necrose said then the sludges started to wake up and their eyes can now be seen.

"Food I need food!" The black and red sludge said then the rest followed but one was extra hyper and it was Butch's so he grabbed a rope from his bag and tied the cork and the bottle together but it didn't work that well

"What do you eat?" Necrose asked his sludge.

"We need a host, please open this thing and I promise you won't regret it" the black and red sludge said.

"Don't trust it Necrose" Tim said but then he saw Necrose had already opened his jar and the sludge enveloped him, now he is in some sort of skin tight suit in black and red.

"Guys open the jars immediately or they'll die!!" Necrose said which the others followed since they can't see a disadvantage in it. Nate was enveloped by the black sludge, Sam was enveloped by the yellow and red sludge, Vanessa was enveloped by the purple sludge, Matt was enveloped by the white and black sludge, Butch was enveloped by the red and black sludge, Timothy was enveloped by the green and black sludge, Raymond was enveloped by the silver and black sludge, and lastly James was enveloped by the yellow and black sludge.