~ Part 1 ~

It was dark and wet. Beverly stumbled through the filthy tunnels. She had a giant, bleeding cut across her stomach. Every breath that Beverly took made the wound on her stomach sting like hell. It had been a year since Beverly and her friends had defeated IT. IT was over. Or was IT? For some reason, Beverly had a feeling that IT wasn't dead but just asleep maybe not even asleep. Perhaps IT was just resting. Beverly continued to move on through the tunnels, splashing dirty sewer water all over her body and her cut. God, she thought to herself. Eddie would go insane if he were here, she thought. Eddie, the name was repeated over and over in her head, she blinked and a glistening tear rolled down her cheek. Beverly continued on through the tunnel. She carried on until she felt her foot hit something. She bent down and picked up the object that she had found. Its a knife, she thought to herself. She clutched the blade in her fist and continued on through the sewer. Beverly stopped dead in her tracks, she saw movement ahead in the tunnel. She took two steps back. A bright light appeared at the end of the tunnel and out of nowhere an armada of blood red balloons started to float towards her. The bright light was coming closer. Beverly extended the knife and started slashing at the air with it. She began to scream as the bright light prepared to swallow her whole. This can't be happening, this isn't happening, IT is dead, IT is over, this is impossible! Beverly heard the voice of Bill Denbrough shouting her name. Beverly stopped screaming and stopped slashing with the knife. Beverly closed her eyes and kept them shut as she was engulfed by the bright light.
A/N
Boom! First part over and done with. I am actually quite happy with how this turned out and I will definitely be making more parts soon, I promise!