~ Part 11 ~

Eddie managed to convince his mom to let him leave the house and when he did he went straight for Memorial Park. The Losers Club had arranged to meet at the park and then go to the remains of the clubhouse. When Eddie got to the park everyone smiled and Richie shouted, "EDDIE SPAGHETTI!" The losers sat down at the park for a little bit just to go over their plan again. The plan was, six of the losers would climb down to the clubhouse's remains but not too far in, they would breathe in the the smoke until they found what they were looking for, Stan would stay up out of the clubhouse and if anything went wrong he would hold his breath and pull out anyone who has any issues with the smoke. Their plan full proof, they headed to the barrens. When they got their, they found the clubhouse easily since now it was literally just a smoking pit filled with burnt wood and other things. They all readied themselves climbed down into the part of the clubhouse with the most smoke. They started to breath in and Eddie almost immediately panicked and ran over to Stan who hoisted him out of the pit. The remaining five carried on. Eventually, Mike and Ben left the pit leaving just Richie, Bill and Beverly to try and complete the ritual. Richie's eyes started to sting and he began coughing uncontrollably. Bill gave up on the ritual and helped Richie out of the pit. Now it was all up to Beverly. Soon, the air around Beverly went from scorching hot because of the smoke to pleasantly warm and Beverly noticed that she was no longer in the barrens. The sounds that she could hear she now couldn't. She could no longer hear Richie throwing up in a bush. She was now in what looked like a ballroom. Beverly heard shuffling behind her and she spun around to see a giant turtle. The turtle was so big that the top of its shell brushed the ceiling. The Turtle's mouth moved and Beverly heard a deep voice echo throughout the ballroom. "The ritual of Chud...Kill ITs true form!" the voice said. Beverly was then mo longer in the ballroom she was outside of a house. She saw a little boy running around and bouncing a basketball. Beverly looked away and saw a beautiful woman with long blonde locks cheering to the boy, this was probably his mother. Beverly was then inside the house and she saw the boy and his mother. They were playing together in the house. Next to them was a couch with a man in a police uniform sat on it drinking beer. The man stood up and looked at the women and her son. "Can You Shut The Hell Up!" the man yelled at the women.
"Oh, stop being an asshole Butch!" the women yelled back. The man then grabbed the women's throat and held her against a wall. His other hand clenched into a fist. The little boy ran over and grabbed the man's arm. "Daddy no!" the little boy cried. The man then threw the child onto the ground and kicked him. "HENRY!" the boy's mother screeched. The man turned to the women and punched her hard in the eye. Beverly was now i  the Derry High school Boy's Bathroom. She saw a boy up against a wall with a hand on his throat. The hand belonged to Henry Bowers. Beverly noticed that Henry looked pretty much exactly like the little boy, just older. Henry punched the other boy hard in the eye. Beverly was now lying on her back in the barrens with Bill leaning over her. "B-Bevy! Please be o-okay, w-wake up!" Bill yelled. Beverly rolled over and vomited on the floor. "Well Beverly, did you find anything?" Ben asked.
"Do you know what the ritual of chud is?" Beverly asked.
"I read about it somewhere. It a ritual where two people or beings over lap their tongues and then bite down on each others tongue. They then tell each other jokes and if you laugh then you die if you don't laugh then you win and you live," Ben explained.
"Thats how we kill IT," Beverly said. She thought about telling then what she saw about Bowers but decided not to as it didn't seem important. What was important now was that they knew how to kill IT and they would be going after him the next day.
A/N
That felt really good. I have finally written another long paragraph. So yeah we are coming nearer to the end of the story. Part 12 will be out soon, so see you then.🤡