~ Part 14 ~

Beverly heard Bill shout her name again but clearer. She opened her eyes and saw the six boys running towards, Bill with a flashlight in his hand. The flashlight must have been the bright light. Bill grabbed Beverly and the two embraced. When they let go, Beverly looked around her. The Losers were surrounded by a big group of balloons. They carried on through the pipe and Beverly clutched the knife tight in her hand. Eventually, the Losers came to another clearing and they saw Pennywise up ahead, smiling at them. Before they knew it, Henry's screams echoed around them and they turned around to see Henry punch Beverly in the face and snatch the knife off of her. The clown then ran at the Losers and the battle begun. Pennywise slashed at the Losers and knocked down Ben, Richie and Stan, Bill, Mike and Eddie were fighting the clown. Henry pinned Beverly to the floor and grabbed his knife. He pressed the blade against her neck, grunting as he did so. "You're going to die you bitch, you fucking slut, you're gonna die," Henry growled.
"Henry," Beverly spoke. "Please do not do this, this isn't you, you are not like this."
"How the fuck would you know, you don't know me!" Henry grunted.
"She was beautiful," Beverly said.
"What?" asked Henry.
"Your mother, she was really pretty, its not your fault she left. Its not your fault you like this. Its his, its your father's fault. Don not turn into him, Henry. Be better." Henry started to sob and tears rolled down his cheeks. "Please," Beverly said. Henry nodded and released Beverly. Henry stood up and straight and turned to face Pennywise. He then started to sprint towards the clown. Henry screamed and the clown turned and noticed him. Pennywise threw the Losers off of him and looked at Henry. He pulled back his arm and it transformed into a sharp, spider like, leg. When Henry was close the clown thrusted the claw forwards. There was a sickening crunch and Henry dropped his knife. Henry let out a blood curdling scream and dropped to his knees as the leg pierced his heart. The seven losers watched on in horror as Henry was killed. The clown tugged and the leg came out of Henry's chest and splattered blood onto the clown's cloths. The leg transformed back into a hand which was now covered in blood. Henry's body flopped onto the floor, motionless. Beverly then grabbed a steel pipe off the floor and charged at the clown. She lifted the pipe above her head and slammed it against IT's head. Bill then took a metal spike and stuck it through the clown's neck, causing IT to scream in pain. Richie and Eddie then struck the clown's legs and made him drop to his knees. Stan and Mike then stuck two spike through the clown's back and Ben propped open IT's mouth and held IT's head back. Now for Beverly to do her bit. She grabbed Pennywise's tongue and her's overlapped with IT's. Beverly then removed the piece of wood holding the clown's mouth open and bit down on IT's tongue, she forced the clown to do the same with her. Suddenly, Beverly and IT were separated and flying through space Beverly landed on the floor of a ballroom and stood up to face IT. Pennywise and Beverly stared each other down. Pennywise then spoke, "What does a nosey pepper do? It gets jalapeño business!" The clown didn't laugh and neither did Beverly. Beverly felt as though she was going to win after spending so much time around Richie, she had a real advantage. "Farting in a lift is wrong on so many levels!" Beverly said. The clown looked confused and smirked after a while the clown let out a little giggle and then capped his hand over his mouth. A giant gaping hole then appeared in the clown's chest and a bright light came out of it. After a few more light shot out of the clown, he exploded into a giant ball of light. Beverly blinked and she was back in the sewers. Her tongue was bleeding and the clown was sat against a hole. The clown wheezed and gagged and the losers all advanced on him. The clown then rolled into the hole and fell down the clown. The losers all decided and agreed that IT sounded as if it was dying and they went to leave. When they walked past Henry's body Richie muttered, "what the shit." They went through a few tunnels before realising that they were lost. The Losers carried on through the tunnels and then discovered that luck was shining on their faces. Up ahead, they saw light in the tunnel. They ran towards the light and ran right out of the pipe and into the barrens. They all started to laugh and cheer. They all celebrated and hugged and splashed about in the barrens. Bill grabbed Beverly and the two kissed. The other losers all went 'ooooo' and Richie wolf whistled. They all couldn't stop celebrating, IT was finally over they had won. IT was dead.
A/N
Well that was part 14 next part is the final part. I would just like to thank everyone who has read this. I am so thankful for all of you. I am so happy people like my stuff. The final part will be out tomorrow so see you then.🤡