~ Part 4 ~

The sun had just finished setting when Bill got home. He put his bike in the garage and went inside. Bill's father was watching some shitty, kids TV show- why? His mother was cleaning dishes. "H-hey mom and d-dad," Bill said. "Hey champ," Bill's dad replied, not taking his eyes off of the TV. "Hey sweetie, how was your day?" His mom said. "It was f-f-fine," he replied, his answer was kind of true but also a bit of a lie. Bill walked into the kitchen and saw a plate, with food on it, on the table. "Thats yours honey," Bill's mom said. "T-thanks mom," he said as he grabbed a knife and fork and rushed upstairs with the plate. Bill entered his room and used his foot to push the door shut. He sat down on his bed and started to eat his dinner. While he ate he thought back to what happened at the quarry, he would have to try and avoid Bowers from now on. When Bill pushed Bowers into the water, causing him to lose his knife, he basically just killed himself. Henry was going to want revenge on Bill, so it was best Bill and the other Losers stay away from him. Bill finished eating and put his knife, fork and empty plate on his dresser. He lay down on his bed and drifted off to sleep. Bill was at the quarry, it was the middle of the night and the moon was red. Bill looked around and there was no one around. Then he heard a noise that sounded like paper being slowly ripped in half. Bill turned to look at the edge of the cliff. Stood right on the edge was- Stan? Stan was stood on the edge of the cliff, but it wasn't Stan. His face was like the clown's and his eye's were pure white. Stan reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver metal object. It was Henry's knife. He extended the blade and stared at Bill. He then pressed the blade down on his wrist and dragged it down, leaving a giant bleeding cut on his wrist but something was odd. The blood was floating upwards. Stan repeated the process on the other wrist. He then opened his mouth and smoke poured out of his mouth and Stan was completely covered up by the smoke. When the smoke had cleared Stan had disappeared and in his place was Pennywise. The clown. Oh shit, Bill thought. This can't possibly be happening. The clown's arm was stretched out over the edge of the cliff. Bill looked and he saw that the clown was holding Beverly over the edge of the cliff by her arm. "Hey there B-B-B-B-B-Billy Boy!" the clown said to him. "Ooh don't look so shocked, you couldn't possible think I was dead could you?" The clown laughed maniacally and then stopped. "I've missed you Billy."
"Let her go you ugly piece of shit!" Bill yelled at the clown. The clown grinned. "Very pour choice of words," the clown said. Then the clown released Beverly's arm and she fell over the cliff, her scream pierced Bill's heart. The clown started to laugh maniacally again. Bill then broke into a run towards the clown. The clown kept laughing and then jumped out of the way and Bill ran straight off the cliff. Bill looked down and saw that the water that used to be at the bottom of the cliff had disappeared and had been replaced by solid concrete. Bill covered his face with his arms. Bill hit the concrete hard and felt a horrible pain in his arm. Just then Bill jolted awake and sat bolt right up in his bed. It was 12:30 am. Bill was freezing cold but for some reason he was sweating. Bill was panting. He gulped and spoke, "S-shit."
A/N
That is Part 4 done with. Now I can start on Part 5. I have got a few ideas of what I can do with this story but I will have to wait a while before I can actually use any of them. Part 5 will be coming out soon so see you then.🤡