~ Part 3 (smut) ~

The Losers all camped out in the club house until they were certain that it was safe to leave. While they were hiding, Beverly told the others about her nightmares and they were all horrified. "Holy shit, so is IT back, could these mean something?" Richie said.
"No! That isn't possible. There is no why that asshole survived! IT is dead!" Stan said. "Stanley is right, they were just dreams, they are not r-r-real!" Bill said. All the Losers left the clubhouse except for Bill and Beverly who stayed. They sat in silence for a while. The whole place was silent until Beverly said, "Thank you for saving me from Bowers."
"You're welcome."
After a while both Beverly and Bill started to feel awkward. Eventually, Bill stood up as if he couldn't take the awkwardness anymore. He grabbed Beverly's hands and pulled her to her feet. What is he doing? Beverly thought. Then Bill spoke, "B-B-Bev I need to confess something."
"Sure, w-what is it Bill?"
"B-B-B-Beverly I... well I."
"You what?"
"B-Bev I l-l-l-love you."
Beverly looked at Bill, she was shocked, she didn't know Bill liked her. Well she did get a feeling that he liked her occasionally but she didn't think that he actually liked her. Beverly thought for a moment and then grabbed the sides of Bill's face. Bill then grabbed the sides of Beverly's face. Bill pulled them closer and their lips crashed together. Bill broke the kiss and noticed that Beverly was blushing. He kissed her again but this time he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Beverly started to kiss Bill back and they started to make out. Bill moved his hands down to Beverly's ass, stroking the rest of her body on his way down. He then pulled his lips away and started to suck and kiss Beverly's neck. He nibbled at her smooth skin and left marks and hickey all over her neck. Bill and Beverly started making out again. Bill moved his hands back up Beverly's body and unclipped her overalls. He pulled them down and revealed that she was wearing a pair of white panties. Bill pulled Beverly's shirt off over her head and started to suck every part of her body. She tasted amazing. Beverly let out small moans. Bill reached around Beverly's body and unclipped her bra. Bill stared at Beverly's breasts. They were magnificent, perfect. They weren't too big and not too small, they were nice and round. Bill started to suck and nibble Beverly's nipples and she started to moan louder. He pulled his mouth away from her breasts and they started making out again. Bill stroked every part of Beverly's body and then rested his hands on her breasts. He caressed Beverly's magnificent tits. Beverly moaned in between kisses. Bill moved his hands down and he grabbed on to Beverly's panties. Beverly knew she shouldn't do it but her horny feelings got the better of her. "Do it daddy. Rip them off and fuck me as hard as you can," Beverly seductively whispered into Bill's ear as she bit his earlobe. Bill ripped Beverly's panties in two and they fell off. He then pulled off his shirt and took off his shorts. Billy kissed Beverly on the neck then pulled his boxers off, freeing his long, hard, erected cock. Beverly squatted down so that her face was opposite Bill's ginormous dick. "Wow, they don't call you big Bill for nothing," Beverly said. Then Beverly grabbed Bill's massive cock and shoved the whole thing in her mouth and sucked. Bill grabbed Beverly's head and pushed it down onto his dick. Beverly took Bill's dick out of her mouth and stood up. Bill grabbed both of Beverly's thighs and lifted her up. He pushed Beverly up against the wall and jammed his dick into her pussy and she screamed out of pleasure . Bill then started to thrust in and out of Beverly's pussy and she moaned so loud. Beverly grabbed onto Bill's hair and tugged on it. She continued to moan really loudly. Bill kept on thrusting non-stop, even even when blood started to trickle down Beverly's leg they still didn't stop. Bill kept on going until he felt himself getting ready to climax. About a second before Bill's climax, he pulled out of Beverly causing cum to go all over her. "Oh shit, oh fuck. Billy I love you," Beverly moaned. "I love you to B-B-B-Beverly," Bill replied. Bill set Beverly down but her legs gave way and she fell over. Beverly giggled, Bill then picked her up and carried her to the hammock. "You s-stay here and r-rest until you can w-walk again," Bill said. He turned away from her but stopped when he felt her hand on his, "Stay with me Bill, please don't go," Beverly whispered. Bill nodded and climbed into wthe hammock with Beverly. She wrapped her arms around Bill and he did the same to her. "I love, Billy," she whispered."I love you to, Bevy." They fell asleep together in the hammock and woke up two hours later, Beverly hadn't had any nightmares, for some reason when she slept with Bill her dreams were nice and happy. it was 5:30 pm. Beverly had to get home or her father would kill her. She climbed out of the hammock and got dressed, Bill did the same thing. They both left the clubhouse and looked around it was getting dark . Beverly mounted her bike. "Bye Billy," she said as she waved and rode away. "Bye B-Bev!" He called after her. Bill up Silver out of the bush that the Losers had all hidden their bike in and rode home.
A/N
That actually hurt to write. I am pretty sure I died a little when writing that. I will be making a part 4 so see you then.🤡