~ Part 9 ~

The losers all went to meet Eddie at the hospital. It turns out that when Eddie was run over his arm had been broken, so it was in a cast again. The doctor's said that Eddie was lucky to still be alive and that if his arm hadn't shielded the rest of his body then he would probably be dead. "How ya doing spaghetti man?" Richie asked Eddie.
"Yeah I'm fine," Eddie replied.
"D-do you know who ran you o-o-over?" Bill asked Eddie.
"I caught a short glimpse of them, but I am pretty sure it was Bowers," Eddie replied. "Son of a bitch!" Richie yelled. The nurse gave Richie a stern look and his face went red and he looked away. "Wait, I just realised something," Mike said. "What is it Mike?" Beverly asked. "We tried to kill the clown before and failed if we do the same thing then he will just keep coming back," Mike said.
"Oh shit," Eddie muttered.
"We need to find out how to vanquish IT fir good!" Mike said.
"How are we supposed to know what will kill IT then?" Beverly asked.
"Uh actually I remember reading somewhere that the Native Americans used to have this thing called The Smoke Hole Ritual," Ben explained.
"What the fuck is that?" Richie asked.
"Basically if the Natives needed advice or to make a decision then the tribe chiefs would come together and light a fire. They would breathe in smoke until they had visions," Ben continued.
"Nice, sounds like a pretty cool way to die," Richie said sarcastically.
"You never know until you try it," Mike said. "Alright, so how would we perform this ritual?" Beverly asked.
"In the barrens," Mike suggested.
"What w-why?" Bill asked.
"Because Ben said that the only thing left of the clubhouse was a big smoking mess," Mike explained.
"Good thinking," Ben said.
"So its settled then, we perform this ritual and then we take on the clown?" Richie said. "Yep," Ben answered. The losers noticed that Stan hadn't said anything the whole time they were there. "Is everything good over there Stan the Man?" Richie asked but before Stan could answer, Eddie's mom came bursting into the room. She glared at the losers and screamed at them, "GET OUTOF HERE! GET AWAY FROM MY SON ALL OF YOU!" Mrs K looked at the nurse. "How could you let them in? How could you let them near my boy?" Mrs K sobbed. "I am sorry Miss Kaspberak, but they said they said your son's friends," The nurse said in an apologetic voice. "No, my boy doesn't need friends, these brats did this! This is their fault!" Mrs K yelled.
"Guys, I think you should leave," Eddie whispered to the other six. They all nodded and left the room. Bill and Beverly hugged and they all rode home to their own houses.
A/N
So that is Part 9, Part 10 will be released soon. So I will see you then.🤡