~ Part 6 ~

The Losers all stared at the Bowers gang in shock as Henry eyed each one of them closely and grinned. "Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't help but over hear you losers arguing very loudly," Henry said still grinning. Bill released Eddie as Henry approached him. Oh shit, Bill thought. "I have a bone to pick with you B-B-Billy," Henry growled. Henry grabbed Bill and held him against the post that he had Eddie up against. Henry's grin faded and he gritted his teeth. Henry drew his fist back and brought it down towards Bill's face. At the last second Bill jerked his head out of the way and Henry's fist went right through the post and a big chunk of the roof collapsed. Henry released Bill and cradled his hand. He turned around and faced Bill. Henry reached into his pockets and pulled out a lighter and a can of hairspray, he had gotten this idea from Patric Hockstetter who had been killed by IT the previous year. Henry ignited the lighter and held it in front if him, facing Bill. He then sprayed the can of hairspray onto the lighter and a huge flame shot towards Bill, who dodged out of the way just in time. Henry had accidentally set fire to nearly an entire wall and the fire was spreading quickly. Victor and Belch ran towards the clubhouse exit and started to climb out. "Henry, come on we need to get out of here!" Victor shouted to Henry as they left the burning clubhouse. Henry ignored them and kept his eyes on the seven losers who had all ran towards the exit. One by one they all climbed out except for Bill, who was grabbed and thrown back into the clubhouse by Henry. Beverly screamed Bill's name and tried to run to help him but she was held back and hauled out of the clubhouse by Ben. Bill stood up and faced Bowers, roaring flames engulfed the clubhouse and surrounded them. Henry charged towards Bill but he dodged out of the way and scooped up the stool that Richie had tried to hit him with. Henry turned around and ran at Bill again but was hit hard in the face by the stool that Bill had hit him with. The stool broke as soon as it collided with Henry's face. Henry now had a massive cut going down the side of his face. Bill dashed towards the exit and clambered out, Henry tried to follow but was kicked in the nose by Bill and fell back into the clubhouse. Bill got to his bike and the Losers Club rode away on the bikes. Henry managed to escape the clubhouse and he screamed at the Losers as they rode away. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL EVERYONE OF YOU! YOU HERE ME! I'LL KILL YOU!" Henry screamed. The losers kept riding until they got to the quarry. Henry got into the car and was given a lift home by Belch who dropped off Victor and drove home. Henry walked into his house and saw his dad stood in the hallway. Oh fucking shit, Henry thought. Henry's dad turned around and looked at Henry. His brow furrowed as he boomed, "What the fuck happened to you boy!"
A/N
That is part 6 done. As always part 7 will be coming out soon so I look forward to that. If you are wondering why Belch kept the car, it is because the car isn't Henry's. The car actually belongs to Belch so thats that. Like I said Part 7 will be coming out soon so I will see you then.🤡