~ Part 8 ~

It was 3:36 p.m. All of losers had met up at Richie's house to discuss what had happened back at the clubhouse. "So, you hit him with a stool?" Richie asked. "Y-yes," Bill replied.
"Welp, thats it, we're all fucked!" Richie said whilst standing up. "Not if we kill the clown," Stan said.
No!" Eddie said in a firm voice. "We are not doing all that again."
Well what do you suppose we do Eddie? Just sit here and wait for IT to pick us off one by one?"
"Good point," Eddie said as he calmed down. "We can g-go for I-IT but we have to deal with B-Bowers first," Bill said. "Why?" Mike asked.
"B-because if we don't the  h-he will keep getting in our w-way," Bill answered. "Speaking of Bowers, what happened to the fire at the clubhouse?" Beverly asked. "I went back there this morning, after we left the roof completely collapsed and extinguished the fire, now it is nothing but a big smoking mess," Ben replied.
"Well, I suppose even if it did some how survive, we wouldn't be able to go back there since Bowers now knows where it is," Richie said. Ben nodded. "So are we going to fight IT again?" Stan asked. "We're going to have to," Mike replied. "Right, whats the plan then Billiam?" Richie said in a poor attempt at a British accent, Stan rolled his eyes at this and then everyone looked at Bill. "Um well...we could um," Bill stammered. "So we have no plan then," Eddie said.
"No we have a plan," Mike said.
"Go on then," Eddie replied.
"We deal with Bowers and then we take on the clown, there is a plan Eddie," Mike said. Eddie scoffed and looked away. "Okay, does anyone know where Bowers lives?" Beverly asked. They all shook there heads. "So how are we going to deal with him?" Ben asked.
"We draw him out," Stan replied.
"Are you s-suggesting we use one of us as b-bait?" Bill asked.
"Yes, I am."
"Okay, who will be the bait then?" Beverly asked. "M-Mike will be the b-bait," Bill answered.
"Hey what the hell, why me?" Mike asked in an annoyed voice. "Because the mullet-head hates you the most," Richie answered. Mike nodded. "So its settled then, we use Mike as bait to lure out Bowers, we take care of him the we go after the clown," Stan said and everyone nodded. "Got it." Just then, Eddie's watch beeped. "Oh, I have to go guys, see ya later," Eddie said to the others as he walked out of the room. After a few minutes of Eddie leaving the room, the other Losers heard the screech of tires and a loud thud. They all stood up and rushed to Richie's front porch. In the middle of the road they saw Eddie's destroyed bike and Eddie himself rolling around on the floor, cradling his arm. The losers saw a navy blue car reverse away and the last thing Eddie saw before blacking out was the car that had hit him and a glimpse of the driver, who Eddie realised had a mullet and was wearing a red vest. Eddie's last thought while he was conscious was, Bowers.
A/N
Well thats Part 8 done. I hope you enjoyed it, I am really close to the end of the story, so yeah. I will be releasing Part 9 soon so I will see you then.🤡