~ Part 7 ~

Henry gave no reply. His dad repeated himself. "Nothing," Henry muttered.
"Nothin' huh, I don't believe that for one second." Henry gulped as his dad approached him. Henry looked at the ground. "Look at me," Butch Bowers said calmly. Henry continued to look at the ground and his dad grabbed his hair and pulled his head back so that he was looking at him. "I said look at me you goddamn piece of shit!" Butch said through gritted teeth. "You got beat up didn't you? You got beat up."
"No, no I didn't."
"Yeah, you did. You are weak. You act tough, driven' around in that car and wavin' your little knife around like its some kinda toy."
"No."
"But deep down inside, you are just a weak little bitch, just like your mother was." Butch threw Henry to the ground and he banged the back of his head against the door. Henry squeezed his eyes shut and caressed the back of his head. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Butch screamed at Henry. "No," Henry whispered. "What was that boy!"
"I SAID NO!" Henry yelled as he jumped up off the floor and shoved Butch. Butch stumbled back and looked at Henry with hate and fury burning in his eyes. Butch reached for his gun and pulled it off of his belt. "Time to teach you some fuckin' respect," Butch said as he aimed the gun between Henry's eyes. Henry's eyes grew wide and he started to shake. Butch grinned and pulled the trigger on his gun. There was a little click but no gun shot. Henry relaxed a bit. "Safety is on you fuckin' dumbass," Butch said as he strapped the gun to his belt and threw Henry out of the front door. Butch slammed the door and there was a click as he locked it. Henry's eyes filled up with tears as he walked to the sidewalk and sat down next to a storm drain. Henry let a tear roll down his cheek. Then, he heard a giggle come from the storm drain. Henry got on all fours and peered into the drain, he saw a man with orange eyes and hair wearing clown makeup staring back at him. "Hello Henry," the clown said in joyful, giddy voice. "I'm Pennywise, The Dancing Clown." What the fuck, Henry thought. "Those losers got you into trouble with your papa didn't they?" the clown growled. Henry nodded but was confused, how did this man know about that? "I think that there is a way we can help each other," the clown said. "How could you possibly help me?" Henry spoke back in a disrespectful tone. "Welllll, you want the losers gone, I want the losers gone, together we could get rid of them for good," the clown grinned. Henry suddenly seemed intrigued. "All you have to do is get the car, I will take care of daddy and the other two," the clown explained. "So wadda ya say, partners?" The clown stuck his hand out of the drain. Henry grabbed the clown's hand and shook it. "Partners," he repeated.
A/N
That was part 7. I have been thinking of changing the name of the story because we are gradually coming nearer to the end of the story and there haven't been many Bilverly moments. Only one but we won't speak about that. So yeah, I might change the name to 'IT Returns' because I think that sounds quite nice. I will be releasing Part 8 tomorrow night, see you then.🤡