~ Part 5 ~

The next day, all of the Losers met up in their clubhouse and Bill told them about his dream. Stan looked like he was about to burst into tears. "Oh fuck fuck fucking shit," Richie said. "We're all fucked!"
"Richie, calm the fuck down!" Beverly yelled. "Calm down, calm down? How am I supposed to fucking calm down!" Richie shouted back. Richie dropped to his knees and rubbed his eyes. "What are we going to fucking do?" Eddie then stood up. "I'll tell you what we're going to do," he said in an aggressive tone. "We are going to live are lives and enjoy our summer, we will just ignore IT and eventually IT will go away!"
"Eddie thats not how it w-w-works," Bill said. "Oh, so I suppose you have a better idea then, well go ahead I'm all ears!" Eddie shouted.
"W-w-w-well I-I uh."
"Go on Bill!"
"Um I-I uh."
"Spit it out Bill!"
"I-I-I-I."
"Whats the matter Bill, cat got your tongue"
"Eddie, thats enough!" Ben hissed.
"No no no, I am not just going to sit here and let Bill lead us all to our deaths!" Bill the lunged towards Eddie and grabbed his shirt. Bill slammed Eddie against one of the wooden posts that hold up the club house roof. Eddie started to shout and scream and try hopelessly to get Bill off of him. Bill clenched his hand into a fist and drew it back ready to punch Eddie in the nose. Richie grabbed a stool and tried to hit Bill with it but the four Losers held him back. Bill then brought his fist down on Eddie but before Bill's fist could connect with Eddie's face, the trapdoor to the club house collapsed. Then Victor Criss jumped through the hole in the clubhouse roof, then Belch and finally, Henry Bowers.
A/N
Sorry this one was so short. Part 6 will be coming soon. Jesus I can't believe I have gotten this far. So, like I said Part 6 will be coning out soon. See you then.🤡