~ Part 2 ~

When Beverly woke up she screamed. It was just a dream, thank fuck. Beverly grabbed her watch off the dresser. It was 12:30 pm. Oh shit! I am late! Beverly and the other Losers had arranged to meet at the quarry at 11 pm. Beverly put her watch around her wrist and pulled on a purple shirt and beige overalls. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She entered the bathroom and looked around the room. She remembered what had happened there last year and felt as if she was going to throw up. She walked to the sink and grabbed her tooth brush and started brushing. She spat out the tooth paste, washed her mouth out with water and then washed her face and brushed her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair had gotten longer since her battle with IT and her dad was still pissed at her for what she did. Beverly walked into the living room. Her father was asleep on the couch. There were empty bottles of vodka and shot glasses on the coffee table. Beverly looked at her father in disgust. Pig she thought. She noticed that the cut from where she had hit him with a toilet seat last year was still there. Beverly grabbed her house key and left the house. She got her bike and began riding as fast as she could to the quarry, not stopping for anything or anyone. Even when Greta Bowie flipped her off and called her a slut as she went by still didn't make her stop. Beverly got to the quarry in just a few minutes. When she got there, she saw the other six Losers all in there underwear except for Eddie, who was still fully dressed. Eddie had refused to go swimming in the quarry ever since what happened last year. All the Losers were bone dry except for Richie, who's hair was damp and he had a towel wrapped around him while he read a magazine. Beverly walked up to them and said 'hi'. "Oh h-hey B-B-B-Beverly," Bill stuttered.
"Why are you all dry?" Beverly asked.
"These pussies all refused to jump without you being here to take care of them," Richie announced.
"Shut up Richie, you had to walk all the way to the bottom of the cliff to get in the water," Eddie said.
"Yeah at least I actually got in the water, spaghetti man."
"For the last fucking time Richie, do not call me that!"
Eddie and Richie carried on bickering and Stan, Mike and Ben said 'hi' to Beverly and carried on doing what they were doing. Mike was reading a history book, Ben was reading a book about architecture and Stan was doing math homework. Beverly sat down on a rock next to Bill. "Bill.... I-I-I had another nightmare," Beverly whispered to Bill.
"What happened in it?" Bill whispered back.
"I-I-I-I-"
"You don't h-have to t-tell me if you don't want t-to."
"I died."
Bill frowned and looked off into the distance. Beverly watched him closely.
"I-i-it was just a d-d-dream."
"Yeah, just a dream."
Beverly had had similar dreams before this, six to be exact. In the first one, Stan died. In the second one, Eddie died. In the third one, Mike died. In the fourth one, Richie died. In the fifth one, Ben died. In the sixth one, Bill died. Then there was the seventh dream, the one where Beverly died. This dream confused her because in all the other dreams, the Loser's deaths had been quite brutal and painful, but her's was painless and not bloody at all. Beverly pushed the thought to the back of her mind.
"It was just a dream."
Beverly stood up and smiled. Richie and Eddie were still arguing. Bill could tell what Beverly was about to do and he smiled and stood up. Both Beverly and Bill grabbed Richie and threw him off of the cliff and into the water below. Eddie's face went white and he rushed to the edge of the cliff. "RICHIE!" Eddie shrieked.
"Hey Eddie, come on in baby the water's fiiiine!" Richie shouted back. Eddie frowned and threw a rock down at Richie, "ASSHOLE!" He shouted. The other five Losers laughed their asses off. Mike ran and jumped off the cliff, quickly followed by Ben and Stan. Eddie backed away from the cliff and sat on a rock and started drawing stuff in a notebook that he had brought with him. Bill and Beverly held hands and jumped off together. The Losers played games in the water and after a few chicken fights which Bill and Beverly won every time, they started to walk back up to the top of the cliff. When they got there, Eddie was rolling around on the floor with his hands on his crotch and he was wheezing. "Eddie!" Richie yelled as he ran over and crouched down next to Eddie. "Richie...guys...look out!" Eddie wheezed. All the Losers looked from Eddie to the rock Richie had been sitting on earlier. Son of a bitch, Bill thought. Sitting on the rock, reading Richie's magazine was Henry Bowers. Henry closed the magazine and threw it off the cliff. "Hey, what the fuck!" Richie yelled. Henry just looked at Richie and stamped his foot. Richie fell backwards onto his ass. "Faggot," Henry said. "Hey there porker," Henry said to Ben as he walked towards him. Ben took a few steps back but was grabbed and held still by Victor Criss, who had come up behind him without being noticed. Henry pulled out his knife and extended the blade. He walked up to Ben and gripped his shoulder. Henry pressed the blade against Ben's stomach, "lets finish off what we started, eh Ben," Henry said. Ben felt the cold metal against his skin and struggled against Victor's grip. "Henry...please," Ben begged. Henry went to cut Ben's stomach but before he had the chance to do anything, a rock came flying and hit him in the side of his face. Henry pulled away and looked at the Losers. He saw Beverly holding a rock, ready to throw it if anything happened. Henry retracted the knife. "You will pay for that you dirty slut!" Henry yelled. He looked at Victor and jerked his head towards Beverly. Victor threw Ben onto the ground and went towards Beverly, who tried to throw a rock at him but he dodged it and grabbed her by the hair. He pulled her to Henry. The other Losers (including Eddie who had gotten back up now) tried to intervene but were stopped when Belch Huggins came out of nowhere and stepped in front of them and stopped them from doing anything. Henry grabbed Beverly by the throat and Victor went to help Belch keep the Losers back. Henry punched Beverly in the stomach multiple times and then extended his knife again. "Time to teach you a lesson, whore," Henry said while grinning. He pressed the knife against Beverly's stomach. "H-hey a-asshole!" Henry stopped and looked to see Bill, who had somehow managed to slip past Belch and Victor, sprinting towards him. Henry threw Beverly to the ground and tried to ready himself for whatever Bill was about to do but he didn't have time. Bill barged right into Henry. Henry stumbled backwards and fell right off the cliff with his knife in his hand. When Henry landed in the water the knife fell out of his hand. Victor and Belch left the Losers and barged past Bill. They looked over the cliff and saw Henry splashing around in the water and shouting. "NOT AGAIN, I CAN'T HAVE LOST IT AGAIN!" Henry shouted. He had lost his knife in the water. He had lost his knife before the previous year while chasing Ben through the barrens but he had found it again since it had only landed in a bunch of leaves. But this time it was floating around in a massive lake. How could he possibly find his knife in here? Victor and Belch ran down to the bottom of the cliff to help Henry while the Losers got dressed and sped away on their bikes. They rode their bikes down to the barrens and they hid in their underground club house. Beverly went up to Bill. He had saved her from being cut up by Bowers. She pecked Bill on the cheek and he began to blush. "Thank you," she said as she pulled him into a tight hug.
A/N
And that is part 2 all over and done with. That took longer then I expected and it is longer than I expected it to be. It is definitely way longer than part 1. I will be making a part 3 soon so I will see you then!🤡