~ Part 10 ~

Henry parked the car outside of his house and got out. He walked round to the front of the car and looked at it. There was a big dent in the front of the car from where he had hit Eddie. Henry walked up the porch and to the front door. He then remembered that his dad had locked him out. He then remembered that the clown said that he would take care of Butch, so Henry turned the doorknob and the door creaked open. He stepped inside the house. There was a rancid smell in the air and there were flies everywhere. Henry walked through the hallway and entered the living room. He looked at the couch. Butch was sat on the couch and there were beer bottles on the coffee table. Henry took a closer look at Butch and noticed that his shirt was stained with blood. There was a big chunk missing out of Butch's stomach. Henry grinned and went up to his room. He opened his bedroom door and stepped inside. On the other side of the room, the clown stood there staring at Henry. "The wheezy boy survived," the clown said.
"How?" Henry asked.
"I don't know," the clown answered.
"You killed my dad," Henry said.
"Yep, he is no longer a problem." "The losers are going to try to perform a ritual to try to find out how to kill me, they must all die," the clown said while smiling. "Okay," Henry said. The clown walked closer to Henry and held out his hand. The clown's fingers were rapped into a fit. The clown's fist opened. In IT's hand was the silver knife that Henry had lost at the quarry, so long ago. Henry reached out and took the knife from the clown and looked at it. "You have a job to do Henry, finish the job," the clown said. "They will come to 29 Neighbolt street to try to kill me, make sure that they fail." When Henry looked away from his knife, he saw that the clown had vanished. Henry stowed the knife in his pocket and went back to the living room. He stood in front of Butch's body. Henry put the knife against Butch's chest and extended the blade. Blood began to leak from the dead man's chest. Henry retracted the knife and put it back in his pocket. He left the house and got in his car and drove to 29 Neighbolt street.
A/N
That is the end of Part 10. I am actually quite disappointed with how this one turned out. Part 11 will come out soon, see you then.🤡