1. The Cactus

I looked at the cactus. What a depressing Green. But it's the strongest Green, I like it even though it's not mine. Someone threw it out of the car which almost hit me last night.

Blind.

Well, not the driver or the person who threw it. I'm blind when it comes to cross a road. I actually laughed after I picked up the tiny little Cactus. I laughed because I was actually hoping to see a human thrown out of a car, you know like in the movies? I'm evil.

The pot was broken, badly.

I took it home, couldn't find a perfect pot of its size and I knew instantly that I had to go shopping. Now that made me anxious for several reasons.

First, I stepped into this city only 48 hours ago and I don't know how to find the shop.

Secondly, I have the worst sense of roads and directions human beings can possibly have.

I get lost even with Google Maps. Sigh.

Thirdly, I have no one to go shopping with.

And last but not the least, I have to get out of my PJs and go out of the house.

Lazy.

Nyssa, that is my name. And just to make things clear, I'm ugly. I have extremely 'high' inferiority complex but that doesn't change the fact that I'm ugly.

☆ ☆ ☆

You can either rock your first day in a new school or get rocks thrown at you.

Before I could take my first step in school, my butt landed there. Before I knew a thing, I was sitting on the ground and the car few millimetres away from squishing my feet.

I wasn't even surprised. Sigh.

The person driving wasn't surprised either. I couldn't look at his face properly, I was about to say sorry but he calmy drove his car away before I could get up.

All eyes on me. I was sweating from all my body parts.

"Here" some guy came from somewhere and threw me a box of pills, his face stern and disgusted, "If you wanna die, take a few of those. Don't jump infront of my car, again!"

I even missed the catch.

*Note: This is my first time writing a 'Romance' story. I would be grateful if anyone points out my grammatical mistakes. Thanks ^^ *