Luka Couffaine

Marinette's POV

I'm late again, I thought.

I ran as fast as I can to school. When I opened the door, Ms. Bustier isn't there. I went to my seat and chatting to Alya.

"Did you heard?" Alya asked

"What?"

"There's a new student. Her name is Hope Alvarez and she's a girl" Alya whispered.

Ms. Bustier went in with a girl whose hair is white. Her eyes were crimson red wearing a familiar necklace. Where did I saw that?

"Hi everyone my name's Hope. Nice to meet you all" she smiled sweetly.

"Okay, Hope you can seat beside Lila. Nathaniel you could seat beside Ivan" Ms. Bustier said. Nathaniel moved beside Ivan and Hope went beside Lila. I was worried about Hope, sitting beside Lila.

"Okay class turn your books to page 33" as the class started.

After the discussion===

I have to warn her about Lila, so I went to Hope.

"Hey my name's Marinette" I introduced myself to her first.

"Name's Hope" as she reach her hand to me smiling. I gladly shake her hand and said, "You have to be careful with Lila she's a total liar".

"Yeah, I know" she said. Wait, she know how?

"How?" I asked her.

"Well she kinda lied to me a monent ago. But I pretended to believe her" she said.

"Another thing, where did you get that necklace?" I asked her.

"Oh this, I got it from my mom" she said looking sad. Did I say something?

"Wanna come with us?" I told her.

"Where?"

"To a concert. Jagged gave me 6 tickets but Adrien's father didn't let him" I said. She nodded in agreement so I grabbed her hand and ran to the Eiffel Tower. When we arrived, her eyes sparkle.

"So this is a concert?" she said excitingly.

"Wait, this is your first concert?" I asked.

"Yeah, my auntie never let me go outside. She said this world is dangerous, but I can't blame her" she said. I felt a little pity for her.

We waited for the others to arrive. After a while I saw Alya and Nino. I raised my hand to let them see me.

"Hey" they said in sync.

After 3 minutes, Juleka and Luka came. Luka carried his guitar with him.

"Hey Mari" Luka greeted me.

"Who's he?" Hope asked.

"This is Luka, Juleka's brother" I said.

"Hey" Luka waved his hand to her.

"Name's Hope" she said shyly. Does she have a crush on Luka?

Zoey's POV

He's cute. Wait is this what they call love at first sight.

"Are you ready to rock and roll?" a man holding a guitar said. All the people screamed.

So this is a concert

After the concert we went to our homes. That was the best. I'm glad that I escaped that house.

"You seem happy" Luu said.

"Well yeah I went to a concert. Reminds me of my little sister, she dreamt being a popstar, singer and artist. I wish they were here" as my happiness turned to sadness. Luu looked wirried about me.

"What was your dream?" she asked me.

"It's simple be a detective, just like my father. He's the greatest detective in the whole wide world" I said.

"But that dream will only be part of my imagination" I added.

"Why so?" she asked.

"Well, sooner or later they will know where I am. And I'm not allowed to go outside" I explained. I prepared myself and Luu a dinner and watched movies.

==Next Day==

I went to school early and saw the rich blonde girl and a girl with glasses beside her but didn't mind them. I also saw a orange haired boy. I went to my seat and and plug my earphones to my ears. I waited for others when I noticed the orange haired boy's drawing. I went to his side and said, "Woah, you got some talent".

"G-glad you l-like it" he said shyly.

"My name's Nathaniel by the way" as he reached his hand to me.

"Nice to meet you" as I gladly took his hand.

I went back to my seat when the others arrive with Ms. Bustier. She was carrying test papers.

"Okay, today is your quiz. Hope can wait outside until the quiz is finish" she said but it didn't seem fair to me.

"It's alright, Ms. Bustier I can handle it" I told her.

"Let's see about that" Lila murmured. Better stay on my guard

Ms. Bustier passed out our test and everyone started answering their tests. This is easy, as usual.

I answered the test with no sweat. I noticed that everyone was still answering. Ms. Bustier noticed that I wasn't answering, so she went to me.

"You answer fast" she complimented me. Everyone was amaze at me. Did I do any miracle