Ice Skating

Zoey's POV

     It was Alya's birthday so everyone in class thinks of birthday plan. We all agreed that we would celebrate her birthday at Philip's Ice Rink.

"Oh my no way, aww thanks guys best birthday ever" as Alya took a picture and post it on the internet. Alya skates with Nino, Juleka with Nathaniel, Rose with Max, Mylene with Ivan, Alix with Kim.

"Would you kindly skate this lonely girl" I said to Adrien and he agreed. My plan was to get Luka skate with Mari, even though it hurts inside. I skated with Adrien while looking at Luka who looks happy skating with Marinette. I only smiled seeing the person I love being happy.

"Are you okay?" Adrien asked me worried and I only nodded. I excused myself and went to the benches watching them having fun.

Luka's POV

      While skating with Mari, I saw Zoey who looks pale sitting on the benches alone. For some reason I can't see her being like this.

"Why don't you dance with Adrien over there" I said to Mari. After that I went to Zoey.

"This birthday party was a successful thanks to you" I complimented her as she giggles.

"Why don't we skate together your majesty" as I play as a butler and reach my hand to her. She giggles more and took my hand.

      Whenever I'm with her I feel happy and I enjoy every moment. Every moment with her was enjoyable and it's different whenever I'm with Marinette. Do I love her? Is this love?

===================================

Sorry if it took almost a month to publish this. And also I have a new story "Lost Child" another fanfiction and XReader. Anyways who's excited for the fourth season of Miraculous Ladybug!