Alice's Tea party

Mari's POV

2 weeks have passed since Hope created her band. Kim, Nino and Alix agreed to help her. We were practicing secretly for the past week.

"I have an idea for our band's name" Hope said excitingly.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Alice's Tea party"

"huh?" the four of us said. (Me, Alya, Nino, Alix and Kim)

"I don't want anyone to know that we're the Alice's Tea party. Mari will be the Queen, Alix will be Cheshire, Kim will be the Hatter, Nino will be the White rabbit and I will be-" as she grabbed the microphone.

"Alice" as she smiled.

"That sounds awesome" Alix said.

(Forgot to tell you Hope is the vocalist, Alix and Mari will be the bassist and guitarist, Nino will be the pianist and Kim will be the drummer)

"Mari can design our outfits" Nino added. We went to the dressing room in her house. The room was filled with clothes, fabrics and accessories.

"You can make our outfits here" she suggested. Woah this is amazing, I bet Chloe doesn't have this many clothes in her closet.

"I've been meaning to ask you but why are you so secretly?" I asked her. It wasn't personal but I've been wondering.

"Well, I'm actually the next heir to the throne" she said shyly.

"Your a princess" we all said in sync, shocked.

"But I ran away from home. My real name is Zoey Clinton, nice to meet you" as she bow her head to us.

"This is a scoop" as Alya recorded her but she put her phone down.

"This must be a secret or else Ms-" she stopped. After that she explained to us why she hid here at Paris and the reason she ran away. After hearing that I can't help but pity.

=next day=

We didn't have our practice today so I went to Juleka's house with Alya. We saw them enjoying rehearsing.

"Hey Mari, Alya where have you guys been?" Luka asked me.

"We've been busy these past two weeks" I lied since no one must know.

"Hey Mari can you design our costume if we won" Rose said using the microphone.

"Yeah, sure" I replied.

"Hey Mari" Adrien said.

"Hi Adrien" as I tried to not to stammer.

Hope's POV

Was that the right decision. If  someone knew I was hiding here I'm sure my auntie would be angry at Ms. Bustier. As thoughts can't stop running in my head. Luu was trying to figure out where the guardian of the miraculous is hiding.

"Did you find the guardian?" I asked her.

"yeah, sort of. He's living in a apartment using different names" she said.

"Then let's pay the guardian a visit. Luu, full moon" as I transformed into a superhero. My costume's color was grey and white. I went to the balcony and jumped from roof to roof. I went to the apartment and saw an old man sipping tea. I've seen him before, it was 9 years ago.

"Are you the guardian?" I asked him. He was a bit surprise when he saw me.

"I'm just a therapist" he lied.

"Luu, new moon" as I de-transform. I gave Luu a snack to recharge.

"My name's Zoey Clinton and my father was Gerald Alvarez. I remember you talking to him 9 years ago" as I sat.

"She's an ally. You can show yourself" as a turtle kwami flew from his back

"But master" he said.

"You've grown big now. So why did you come here?" he asked.

"Do you know anything about the miraculous box where Luu was placed" I asked him.

"The truth is your father was the last guardian of that miraculous box. The miraculouses that are inside the box are very special" he explained.

"By the way, where's your father?" he asked me. My heart ached for a bit.

"They died years ago. I was the only one who survived" I told him.

"I'm so sorry to hear that" he said.

"But still I can't believe you gave them both of the miraculouses" I said to change the mood in here. After some observations, it's gotta be them.

"So you know who Chat Noir and Ladybug is?" as he was impressed.

"Ladybug's characteristics matched with Mari, but Chat's flirtatious characteristics was a hard one" I said.

"Clever as your father" he complimented.

After talking I transformed back into a superhero and jumped from roof to roof anf went home. I de-transform in the balcony and gave a snack to Luu. I went inside and wrote some lyrics. I was humming the same lullaby my mom used to sing to me.