Nightmare

Hope's POV

=Inside her dreams=

"Where am I?" as I was walking to an endless black hall. Suddenly I was in a pond of blood and heard a calm voice saying "It's your fault". I looked around and saw no one. I tried walking but someone pulled me. I was drowning at the pond while the voice keeps saying the same words.

I woke up sweating and crying at the same time. Was that a dream? It felt so real. I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

"Luu you should hide" I said to her.

"Don't worry your friends are sleeping" she said.

"Did you have a bad dream?" she said looking worried.

"Yeah but this is nothing new" I said as I went to the balcony. When I went there I saw Luka. I was surprise what's he doing here in the balcony. "Hide Luu" I whispered to her and went to him.

"First time being in a huge house?" I asked him.

"Yeah sorta" he said.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask you, do you like Marinette?" I asked him.

"Well after hearing that she has feelings for me. I'll never give up" he said proudly. For some reason I tried to smile and give him my full support but I felt like I was shot. It hurts but I didn't let myself show my inner me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded and smiled at him saying, "Good luck".

"Why do you wear that broken smile of yours?" he asked.

"First listening to the melody inside my heart and now seeing my inner me, are you a magician?" as I smiled. It wasn't a broken smile nor a fake smile, but it was a genuine smile.

"Music is often simpler than words you know" he said. Those words reminded me when my mother used to play the piano for me.

"I think the smile that you did was much prettier" as he giggled a little. Is he mocking me? as I pouted.

"I think you should get some rest" I said to him.

"You too" as he left and go back to sleep. I stayed in the balcony a bit.

"I've never seen you smile like that" Luu said. Well after what I've been through it's a miracle that I can still smile

"Luu do you know where my father hid the miraculous box?" I asked him.

"Zo I mean Hope, your mother gave me to you when you were a child and asked me never to appear to you until you reached 16. But if they died unexpectedly then maybe it's still in your old house" she said. I went back to where the others are and tried to sleep.

=Next Day=

I woke up early and prepared breakfast for all of us. After cooking I've set the table and took a bath. I went to my room and wore some clothes. I went to the living room and saw them fixing the futon.

"I've prepared breakfast for all of us" as we all went to the dining room.

"Wow fast learner, athletic and great cook. Are you even a human?" Alix complimented me. Alya took a picture and post it on the internet.

"Do you really have to do that?" I said to her.

"Like Alix said you really are amazing" Nino said.