Audition

Luka's POV

I went back to the exact time I activated my powers and rescued Alpharix. "Viperion nice of you to drop by, maybe this time I'll be able to see what your capable up" Alpharix said it sarcastically and went to the roof.

"Queen Moth is-" she paused

"at the Eiffel Tower, I know" as told them what happened.

"Lucky Charm" as Ladybug used her powers and got a large blanket. She looked around and she looks like she know how to use it.

"Alpharix what exactly is your power?" Ladybug asked her.

"I can copy someone, not only their looks but also their ability" she said.

"Alpharix use your power to copy me. You and Viperion will go to the Eiffel Tower while Chat Noir will go there through the sewers. You and Viperion will distract her so I can get to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Go to the bottom of the Eiffel Tower and use yoir cataclysm to unbalance the Tower" she said.

"Okay, I understand. Replica" as Alpharix hand glowed and touched Ladybug. After that she looks exactly like Ladybug.

"Now there are two Ladybugs this is the best day ever" Chat said. So Chat Noir likes Ladybug, meaning they knew each other's identity. Me and Alpharix went to the Eiffel Tower while Chat went to the sewer. "Hey you've been spacing out, are you okay?" Alpharix said with a worried tone. "Yeah, I'm just thinking something" I said. After getting there we saw Queen Moth.

"How bold of you, knowing I have an akumatized army" she smirked.

"Let's do this the easy way give me your miraculous and Chat Noir's so no people would be hurt" she suggested.

"You want my miraculous say pretty please" she said sarcastically, trying to play the role as ladybug.

==After defeating Queen Moth==

"Bye-bye little butterfly" as Ladybug released the butterfly inside her yoyo.

Zoey's POV

  My necklace kept beeping so I left the others and de-transform inside the elevator. I went back there in my civilian form, pretending not knowing everything. I was worried to my auntie so I rushed to her side. It was unexpected, she hugged me. Her warm embrace made me realize. It was like she is explaining through her action. I can't help but cry and hug her back.

"Auntie, please consider the coronation please. I want to live my life to the fullest, of course I won't forget my duty as the princess. But I like to be a good niece than a great queen" as I told her what's on my mind. She wiped my tears said sorry.

"Thanks Viperion, Ladybug and Chat Noir for saving her" I thanked them. After that they left the tower leaving me and my auntie alone. I looked at my watch and saw the time.

"I'm gonna be late for the audition" as I sighed.

"Audition?" my auntie asked.

"Me and my friends want to audition to the battle of the bands" I said.

"I'm glad that you already made some friends" as she genuinely smiled at me.

"You should catch up to them" my auntie said. I hugged her and rushed to my house. 30 minutes left before the audition starts. I saw them waiting at the front gate.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. We don't have time to dress up, we should get only our stuff. I'm sorry Marinette if we won't be able to wear your design" I apologized to them.

We went to the TV station just in time. We saw the kitty section waiting for their turn. I woman asked if we would like to audition and said yes.

"Hey guys glad you could make it" Rose said. I can't help not to look into their eyes, after what happened. I don't know where should I begin explaining.

"Are you okay?" Juleka asked. I said I was fine without looking into them. I feel ashamed, I don't know what to do.

"Kitty Section you're up" a staff called them.

"Good luck guys" was all that I could say to them. After minutes they were done performing, and the staff called us. We went inside and saw Bob Rob, Alec, Jagged Stone and Clara Nightingale. I was feeling nervous.

"Uhm hi were the Wonderland's party" I changed the name since it was kinda weird.

"Were gonna perform our own music called heart attack" as I took a deep breathe. Focus on this performance first, concentrate.

"Puttin' my defences up
'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack

Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough
When I don't care, I can play 'em like a Ken doll
Won't wash my hair, then make 'em bounce like a basketball

But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels, yes you
Make me so nervous, that I just can't hold your hand

You make me glow,
But I cover up, won't let it show,
So I'm puttin' my defenses up
'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack

Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around, I get paralyzed
And every time I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help
It's just not fair
Pain's more trouble than love is worth
I gasp for air
It feels so good, but you know it hurts

But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear perfume, for you,
Make me so nervous, that I just can't hold your hand

You make me glow,
But I cover up, won't let it show,
So I'm puttin' my defenses up
'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack

The feelings got lost in my lungs
They're burning, I'd rather be numb
And there's no one else to blame
So scared I take off and I run
I'm flying too close to the sun
And I burst into flames

You make me glow,
But I cover up, won't let it show,
So I'm puttin' my defenses up
'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack (heart attack)
Oh I think I'd have a heart attack

I think I'd have a heart attack" as we finished the song. I gasped for a little air.

"Well your song isn't a bit of my style but I like your performance" Jagged Stone complimented us. That means he like our performance.

"Indeed he's right, you just need more time and you'll get it right this time" Clara said. Wow so It's true she always rhyme.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Song Info

Name: Heart Attack
Singer: Demi Lovato