Hope Vs Adrien

Hope's POV

After everyone's done answering they passed their test papers to Ms. Bustier. We went to Mr. D'Argencourt for fencing lesson in Physical Education. We went to the changing room to change our attire.

"Okay Ms. Alvarez since this is your first time, you can choose any opponent you want" he said.

"Okay, I choose Mr. Agreste to be my opponent" I said. Afrien step in and both of us connected the wire.

"Don't hold back" I warned him as we started fencing. Too many openings, this is gonna be easy.

I dogged all his attack and attack him. I managed to defeat him somehow, I think.

"Wow your really good at this" he complimented me.

"I told you not to hold back" I told him.

Luka's POV

I was staring at the window while my teacher was discussing. I saw Mari's class having a lesson with Mr. D'Argencourt. I look at Adrien and Hope's battle, I can't believe Hope won. Did Adrien go easy on her because she's a girl? But still why can't I get her off of my head.

After the discussion I heard my classmate went outside.

"Hey Luka have you heard?" my classmate asked.

"About what?" I asked him.

"There's going to be a contest for bands. It's called the Battle of the Bands" he said.

"Why don't Kitty Section join? I'm sure you guys will win" my other classmate suggested. This is a great opportunity for Kitty Section, I thought and went to the next subject.

After school I went straight home and waited for Juleka to come home. I sat at my bed and played my guitar. I waited for half an hour until Juleka went home with Rose.

"Rose, Juleka I have good news for you two" I said excitingly.

"What is it?" Rose asked.

"There will be a contest for bands. The winner will perform with Jagged Stone in his next concert" I said.

"When is the registration?" Juleka asked.

"They said after 3 weeks for now. That's enough time for us to rehearse" I told them.

"That's so awsome" Juleka said.

We called Mari and Ivan to come here. As Mari, Alya, Ivan and Hope arrived, we started rehearsing. I noticed that I'm always looking at Hope. What is wrong with me today 

"Why are you guys so fired up" Mari asked.

"Let me guess it's about the competition, isn't it?" Hope said.

"Yeah, this is awsome. If we win we will have a chance to have our concert with Jagged Stone" Rose said while holding the microphone.

"But I heard they need 5 members to join" Alya said.

"Well, I'll try calling Adrien" Alya said. Adrien was our pianist, but he's father is strict so the chances are low.

======================================
Sorry if this story is a bit short. I'll try writing the next chapter a bit longer. Thanks for reading this, hope you enjoy the story.

-Nova💕💕💕