⏪ 3

It's Sunday, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to go on a date as suggested by the ravenette himself.

At first, Taehyung was hesitant, feeling a bit uncertain as to why Jungkook is acting too sweet these past few days.

He's not complaining though. He actually loves it. Every bit of it.

Whenever Jungkook gets a chance, he would shower Taehyung with kisses and remind him how much he loves him.

And everytime, Taehyung would feel so happy and satisfied. He feels so loved and taken care off. He feels so precious and he couldn't be happier.

Jungkook no longer devotes all of his time in his work. He always makes sure his work only comes second to Taehyung.

And today, out of nowhere, Jungkook asked him for a date the first time he opened his eyes this morning.

He was greeted by the ravenette's sweet smile, showering him kisses all over his face to wake him up.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." Jungkook whispers in his ears. He felt his arms around his waist as the latter buries his face on the crook of his neck.

"What time is it?" Taehyung groaned, still a bit sleepy.

"It's time for breakfast, honey. Get up." Jungkook playfully slap Taehyung's ass, making the latter smile.

"It's still too early." Taehyung groaned, covering his face with a pillow.

Jungkook chuckled. "You have to wake up baby. We're going on a date."

Taehyung immediately lifted the pillow away from his face, hearing Jungkook's words.

"A what?" He asked, forehead knotted in confusion.

"A date, babe. Get your sexy ass up now." Jungkook urged, seeing how Taehyung's face lights up.

"Really?" the brunet asked, his smile so wide and his eyes twinkling in excitement.

They haven't gone on a date for so long he couldn't even remember the last one.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, his hand playing on the pillow to hide his excitement.

Jungkook raised his brow at the question. "Is there supposed to be a reason to date my husband?" He answered, grinning at the latter who blushed like a child.

The ravenette smiled even more. "I want to date you Tae. I want to spend my time with you, love." He added, making Taehyung bite his lower lip as he nodded his head.

The brunet made grabby hands, wanting Jungkook to lift him out of bed. The ravenette smiled, finding his husband too cute to handle as he took his hands and lifted him up.

Taehyung quickly wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist, letting the man carry him. He felt Jungkook's hand on his butt, squeezing his ass a little.

"Such a baby." Jungkook commented, fondling his ass even more as he took him out of the room, carefully going down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Taehyung giggled, naughtily biting Jungkook's earlobe before stepping down and taking a seat.

He saw a lot of food on the table which his husband has cooked for him.

"Let's eat, baby." Jungkook took a plate and filled it with food before placing in front of Taehyung who smiled so happily like a child.

They ate together, constantly talking about random things and with Taehyung feeding Jungkook from time to time.

"So where are we going?" Taehyung asked after they had finished their meal.

The two of them are washing the dishes together, Taehyung soaping the plates while Jungkook washes them off clean.

"That's a surprise." the ravenette answered, playfully splashing water to Taehyung's face.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook as he wipes his face on his shirt.

"Yah!" Taehyung laughed, taking a handful of soap and spreading it all over Jungkook's face.

Jungkook struggled, quickly wiping his face clean before grinning like a kid. He took on a cup of water and splashed it on Taehyung who also giggled like a child.

The two kept on bickering, playing on the sink like twelve-year old kids. They felt so youthful and happy as they make a mess on the kitchen.

Jungkook finally had enough, their shirts wet up to their shorts. He quickly grabbed Taehyung by his waist who shrieks from the sudden action.

The ravenette lifted Taehyung on his shoulder like a sack of rice, slapping his ass playfully.

"Such a naughty brat." Jungkook muttered, slapping once more that made Taehyung grunt.

Jungkook took the wriggling Taehyung upstairs, opening the door to their room and into the bathroom. He placed him on the counter, his eyes staring deep in his eyes.

Taehyung naughtily tried to escape but Jungkook is quick to prevent him from stepping down the counter. He settles his body in between Taehyung's thighs, pressing himself to the brunet.

"Stop struggling, love. You know your strength is no match to me." Jungkook cockily said, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

Taehyung's mind started working in a not so decent way as he seductively licks his lips.

"I know I'm no match to you when it comes to strength, but I know your weakness." Taehyung leaned forward, naughtily tracing his fingers on Jungkook's jawline, gliding down his neck.

Taehyung held on to his laugh when he saw Jungkook's Adam's apple rise up and down as he gulps.

He traced his finger on his lips, dipping it inside Jungkook's mouth in a sexy and sinful manner.

The ravenette bit on his finger, making Taehyung grin. He can see the lust starting to be evident in Jungkook's charcoal eyes.

"Don't tease me now, Taehyung." Jungkook warned, taking Taehyung's hand and intertwining it with his own.

"You know you won't be able to move out of bed once I start with you." Jungkook said huskily, his eyes travelling down Taehyung's sinful and inviting lips.

"And right now, we have a date to do." Jungkook slowly moved away, controlling his urges.

"Take a shower here." He added, stepping away from his alluring husband.

"Let's shower together." Taehyung playfully said, his eyes gleaming in mischief.

"Stop it." Jungkook groaned, the offer is very inviting and his thing down there is getting suddenly attentive.

He wants to shower with Taehyung but he knows if he does, they'll end up in bed until morning.

He wants his husband so bad, but right now, he wants him to experience a date he wasn't able to give him for the past years that they were together.

"Stop teasing me, baby." Jungkook said once more. "I'll be using the bathroom downstairs, love. Tell me when you're ready, okay?" He walked nearer to the brunette, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Okay." Taehyung answered, his smile plastered on his lips.

Jungkook went out of the bathroom, leaving Taehyung still feeling all too happy as if his heart is going to explode off his chest.

------

More updates coming for this one. Thank you for waiting.

Love you 💜