⏪ 5

Warning ⚠️

I've been feeding my readers who love fluff so much. Now's the time to get a bit hot.

A whole ass chapter dedicated to all my readers who love smut.

If you're not ready for this, leave to protect your innocence. Lmao.

Love you 💜

----

The room was filled with Taehyung's deep hot moans as he was sprawled on the bed with Jungkook hovering on top of him.

He felt the ravenette lick him on the neck, his hands desperately fumbling down Taehyung's shorts in a rushed manner.

As soon as they went inside the room, just after Jungkook proposed to him once again, they were all over each other, hungry and desperate to feel each other's warmth after a very long time.

At first, they just shared passionate kisses that slowly turned into more desperate and needy one, carnal yet full of love.

Things have gotten hotter between them that lead them to an advanced honeymoon phase.

Jungkook couldn't control himself, hearing Taehyung's lewd moans that seem to heighten his need to feel him, caress his whole body, stretch him until he could no longer remember his name.

He's dying to feel Taehyung around him, the feeling he hasn't felt for God knows how long.

He's starving.

And Taehyung is the only one who could feed the hunger in him.

Taehyung held on to Jungkook's shoulders, pushing him down to where his aching member lies.

Jungkook gladly followed, his lips tracing down Taehyung's chest, nipping his way down to his soaking cock.

The ravenette carefully grips Taehyung's hard dick, pumping his hand up and down his length until the brunet moaned in ecstacy. His lips stops, now nearing Taehyung's leaking cock.

Jungkook grinned, taking Taehyung in his mouth in a quick manner, sucking him off.

Taehyung jolted his hips up, feeling Jungkook's hot mouth on his cock. He felt so lost in heat that he couldn't prevent himself from moaning.

He felt Jungkook's finger slowly made its way to his hole, circling his rim in a teasing manner that had him lifting his ass up.

"Oh my!" Taehyung moaned, feeling Jungkook's finger went inside him, pushing and pulling out of him, finger fucking him so good.

"P-please." Taehyung desperately said, his hands gripping on the sheet as he buckles his hips, thrusting himself to Jungkook's finger.

He wants more.

And Jungkook seems to understand his pleads. He inserted another finger, making the brunet gasp in ecstasy.

The ravenette fasten the pace, letting Taehyung feel his long fingers gliding on his walls, making him lose his mind in too much pleasure.

He keeps on thrusting himself on Jungkook's fingers, meeting every thrust and moaning in a sexy manner that had Jungkook's cock so hard and ready inside his brief.

He couldn't take it anymore.

Jungkook suddenly pulled out his fingers that made Taehyung whine at the lost of contact. He looked at Jungkook with his desperate eyes, wanting for the latter to take him again.

And the ravenette is just too glad to comply.

He removed his brief, his cock standing tall and erected. Taehyung licks his lips at the sight. He saw Jungkook pump himself up, wanting to be as hard as he could.

Taehyung is dying to feel him.

"J-jungkook, please." He begged, opening his legs wide, letting Jungkook see his gaping hole, too ready for him.

"Such an eager brat." Jungkook commented, finally aligning himself in Taehyung's entrance.

Taehyung moaned at the contact. He could feel Jungkook slowly pushing himself inside him, his hard cock too big as he fills him up.

"Oh f-fuck!" Taehyung groaned, feeling too stretched out with Jungkook's cock only halfway inside of him.

"F-fuck, baby. You feel so good." Jungkook groaned, holding on to Taehyung's waist as he pushed himself even more.

"Kookie!" Taehyung moaned out his lover's name, feeling a pleasurable pain seeping through his ass as Jungkook keeps on pushing inside, balls deep.

"S-shit." Jungkook cursed, his eyes fixated on his cock no longer on sight, buried deeply inside Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's cock throbbing inside him as the latter started buckling his hips.

The ravenette pulled out, only to push back in with intensity that had Taehyung rolling his eyes in too much ecstasy.

"Oh shit! Please.. Jungkook." Taehyung grabbed on to Jungkook's shoulders, his body shaking as Jungkook thrusts inside him in an animalistic pace.

"Please what, love?" Jungkook asked, loving the way Taehyung clenches around him everytime he hits a bundle of nerves.

Taehyung shakes his head, unable to think of the right words as Jungkook keeps on fucking his brain out.

He could feel himself getting nearer, but everytime he does, Jungkook will slow down the pace, making him groan in frustration.

"J-jungkook! Please!" He begged, wanting to cum so bad. He could feel the burning pleasure at the pit of his abdomen.

He's nearing.

Jungkook suddenly fasten the pace even more, drilling Taehyung's hole, making the latter moan as he finally reaches his climax.

"Fuck!" Taehyung arched his back, his cum splattering on his chest. He felt his body shiver at the intensity, but Jungkook just keeps on slamming inside him.

The ravenette is close. He fasten his thrusts, making sure to reach the hilt everytime he brings his cock back inside Taehyung.

He could feel his cum rush out of him and in one final mind blowing thrust, Jungkook came, filling Taehyung up to the brim.

"S-shit." Jungkook cursed, riding off his high. He came a lot, but only after a few minutes, Taehyung felt Jungkook go hard again.

The ravenette lifted Taehyung up, cum dripping down his legs as Jungkook turned him around, his ass on air, his face pushed on the mattress.

Without another word, Jungkook enters Taehyung from behind, instantly hearing the brunet's lewd restrained moans.

"K-kookie-- ugh!" Taehyung grips on the sheets, feeling another wave of sensation building inside him.

He felt Jungkook grip his waist, rapidly going in and out of him, his breath fanning Taehyung's nape.

"Fuck. You're so good for me, baby." Jungkook groaned, biting Taehyung's earlobe as he fucks him some more.

The brunet could no longer hold on as he came once more, his hot liquid splattering on the bed sheet.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's body shiver, making him grin in satisfaction. He pushed back, his thrust becoming eager and rough as he tries to catch his own release.

Taehyung could almost see stars when Jungkook roughly snaps his hips, loud slapping sounds filled the air and Taehyung's screams.

He could feel his body shaking from both exhaustion and pleasure as Jungkook gave his last mind shattering thrust that sends both of them over the edge.

Jungkook panted, slowly pulling out of Taehyung. He saw his cum ooz out of his husband, softly pulling Taehyung against his body in a tight hug.

He could feel the brunet's rapid breathing, his forehead covered in sweat at the intensity of their love making.

The ravenette planted a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead, holding him close near him.

"I love you." He whispered, feeling Taehyung's soft breath near his.