Epilogue

Jungkook walked on the busy crowd, his hand firmly gripping on his camera as he takes shots of the beautiful buildings surrounding him.

Six months have already passed since he woke up from a deep coma. During those six months, he had been so fucked up, a living dead without Taehyung by his side. It took him a lot of courage and help from his family and friends before he finally accepted the painful truth.

Taehyung won't come back. No matter how hard he cried, his love will never be in his arms again.

Jungkook felt a clench in his heart. He sighed, forcing a smile as he continues to roam around, pushing the surging pain that keeps on tugging in his heart.

There are times that he would remember fragments of his dream, scenes seemingly all too real, as if Taehyung and him were really given a second chance.

It's as if Taehyung gave him a chance to set things right so he won't feel regret anymore.

It's as if Taehyung, even in his afterlife, made sure that Jungkook will be left without feeling hatred to himself.

Thinking of the happy moments he thought they spent, Jungkook could feel the pain in his heart being washed away a little. At least, even if everything is just a dream, Jungkook was able to fulfil his promise to his love.

And just by remembering Taehyung's smile as he cries, Jungkook knows he was able to make him happy.

During his healing, he went back to his hobby, photography. He decided to travel around the world, look for places that could help him recover from the pain, take his breath away by its beauty, and hopefully make him forget.

It's still early, he lets himself go wherever his feet lead him. He could see a lot of people crowding the busy street of New York.

As he keeps on walking, his feet lead him to the Brooklyn bridge, where a lot of people are passing by and taking pictures as well.

The ravenette held on to his camera, wanting to take a picture of the majestic bridge though people keep on passing by in front of him, unaware that he's taking pictures of the bridge.

One man even passed by in front of him as soon as he clicked on his camera, blocking the view.

Jungkook scratched his head, moving to find a better angle before continuing to photograph the scenery in front of him.

After taking few shots, he walked away, scanning the photos that he has taken, wanting to see if he could put some on his gallery once he go back home the next day.

He was set to go back to Korea only for a few days because of Jimin's birthday. His friend is pestering him to attend his day, threatening him to end their friendship if he doesn't come back.

After the birthday, Jungkook is set to travel to the Philippines next to visit the famous underground river in Palawan.

Jungkook keeps on scanning his photos. He smiled, feeling too satisfied with the outcome. His photography skills are getting better each day. Though there are a lot of people caught in the frame, Jungkook is satisfied with his shots.

And then he stopped.

His eyes fixated on one particular photo that has him gaping in utter shock.

Jungkook turned around, eyes searching the crowd. He ran, trying to look for the man captured in the photograph.

He could feel his heart thumping on his chest, hopeful beyond measures as he grips on the camera with the picture of a man blocking his view.