⏪ 4

Taehyung finds himself sitting on the passenger side with his comfy clothes just like what Jungkook had told him to wear.

His husband is behind the wheel, his right hand clutching Taehyung's own, afraid to let go.

They were on the road for almost an hour now, but Taehyung did not feel bored. He sang through every song that plays on the radio, bopping his head to the beat with Jungkook.

The ravenette isn't telling him where they were headed. All he knows is that he saw a baggage on the trunk, not really sure about the contents, but somehow he has gotten a feeling that it contains his clothes and Jungkook's.

It seems that they'll be away for more than a day and Taehyung is so damn excited.

They stopped by on a restaurant for lunch with Jungkook constantly checking on Taehyung.

They chose the seat in the corner, Jungkook immediately telling the waiter their orders and in no time, the two of them already full and satiated.

"Where are we going, really?" Taehyung asked, dipping his spoon on his chocolate chip ice cream.

The ravenette just grinned at him. "Stop asking me. It's a surprise."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You literally said that more than ten times already, babe." He groaned in frustration.

Jungkook chuckled. "Well that's because you keep on asking. I told you, love. It's a surprise."

"See! Eleventh time!" He said giggling at the ravenette.

"Whatever. Finish that up. We still have a long way to travel." Jungkook reminded, lifting the spoon up and helping Taehyung finish his dessert.

Jungkook had a bit of an ice cream on the upper part of his lip. Taehyung grinned, his mind working in a naughty way.

He leaned forward, catching Jungkook off guard as he nips the ice cream with his own lips, licking it off clean with his tongue.

Taehyung then pulled away with an evil grin, seeing how flustered Jungkook had become.

"You had an ice cream there." Taehyung explained innocently, making Jungkook clear his throat.

"You're really a fucking tease, Taehyung." Jungkook groaned, trying to calm himself down.

"Why? I just helped you out." Taehyung defended himself, acting all innocent.

"Whatever. Let's go before I spank your naughty ass here." Jungkook warned, standing from his seat.

Taehyung had a glimpse of Jungkook's crotch and saw his growing erection. He giggled, feeling too victorious at the way he affects his husband.

The two went back on the road with Taehyung suddenly having the urge to sleep. Jungkook had told him to rest because they will still have a long way to go.

The brunet slept with his hand still intertwined with Jungkook's own.

-----

Taehyung woke up, feeling a soft mattress against his back. He opened his eyes, realizing that he's inside a room, lying on top of a bed.

He quickly sat, eyes roaming around, trying to familiarize himself in his surroundings.

He immediately thought of his husband as he stepped out of the bed and went out of the room.

The sun is just about to set as Taehyung went outside. His eyes immediately widened, realizing where he was.

In front him is a vast land with lots of horses running around the field. His breath hitched as he went nearer to the fence, eyes as wide as saucers at the sight.

He was speechless, seeing Jungkook riding one of the horses, his smile so bright as he motions the horse to go his way.

Everything seems like a dream for Taehyung as Jungkook halts the horse and steps down, his smile getting wider as he nears the brunette who still has his eyes widened in utter shock.

"Surprise." Jungkook whispered, planting a chaste kiss on Taehyung's lips.

Jungkook has always knew Taehyung's love for horses. He could still remember the times when Taehyung would nag him about going on a ranch and riding a horse.

And everytime, Jungkook would decline because he's too engrossed with his work.

Now, Jungkook wants Taehyung to experience what he loves. He wants to fulfil his heart's desire, a thing he wasn't able to do before.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked, tucking a strand of hair behind Taehyung's ear. The wind gushed as Taehyung teared up from too much joy.

The sight had Jungkook breathless. Taehyung's hair is moving with the wind, his face glowing from happiness and his eyes filled with tears.

He looks so breathtakingly beautiful and he's all his.

"I love it." Taehyung said, now crying as he punched Jungkook's chest. "Thank you."

The ravenette caught his left hand and held on to it, intertwining it with his own.

He smiled at the brunet, eyes full of love and happiness.

"That's not all." Jungkook whispered, making Taehyung smile in anticipation.

"You have more for me?" He asked, sniffing and wiping his tears with his free hand.

"Last month, we didn't get the chance to celebrate our anniversary because I'm so fucked up." Jungkook began, his eyes serious and full of regret as he said those words.

"I'm too selfish and I took you for granted. I.. I became such a dick that I almost lost you." Jungkook muttered, his own tears brimming on his eyes.

Taehyung isn't understanding what he's referring to, but the sadness in Jungkook's eyes was enough to send the message.

"I want us to start over Tae. I want to make a fresh start with you.. and this time, I promise.. I will love you more than myself. Because the moment I almost lost you, I realized that my life meant nothing without you." Jungkook held on to Taehyung's hand, opened his palm and slipped a ring on his finger.

"You're my everything Taehyung. Please, marry me again." Jungkook said, his tears now cascading down his cheeks.

Taehyung is just the same. His hands trembling, his whole body shaking from too much emotions. He bit his lower lip, trying to suppress his cries.

All he could do is to nod his head, no words leaving his mouth.

Jungkook smiled, "You don't have much of a choice either. I already slipped the ring on your finger." He teased, trying to make the other laugh.

Taehyung was breathless. He couldn't comprehend the happiness he's been feeling because of the man in front of him.

His husband who's willing to start over with him.

His husband who will marry him over and over again just to show his love.

His Jeon Jungkook.

---------

Love you 💜