⏪ 6

Taehyung and Jungkook welcomed the month of August with loads of things to attend to.

They have already agreed on the date of their renewal of vows, so they could start anew in each others arms.

Both of them are to wed on the 7th of August, a simple wedding with only their family and closest friends as their witnesses.

Taehyung is very enthusiastic in planning just like the first time they got married. He's so excited, like a little kid who has received the greatest gift.

Jungkook couldn't be happier as he looks at his husband's happy face, his satisfied smile and the eagerness in his eyes. He felt elated at the thought that finally, Taehyung and him could start over and hopefully correct the wrongs of the past.

Today, he saw Taehyung busy browsing a brochure when he went out of the room, ready to go to work.

"Have you found a good place?" Jungkook walked nearer to Taehyung, who barely glanced at him, eyes too fixated on the brochure he's holding.

Taehyung is looking for the perfect place where they could spend their vacation after the wedding, a good place for their honeymoon.

"Look here, Kookie." Taehyung gripped on Jungkook's sleeve, pulling him eagerly, his eyes shining as he pointed on a place.

"Jungmun beach?" Jungkook asked, staring at the picture his husband is so eager to show.

"Yeah. Do you like it?" Taehyung inquired, his eyes gleaming as if he's expecting Jungkook to say yes.

The ravenette smiled, pulling Taehyung's cheeks a little. "You don't have to look at me like a lost puppy. You know I'm fine with anything as long as you like it."

Taehyung grinned. He quickly leaned forward, pecking Jungkook on the lips in excitement.

"Yes! Thank you Kookie." Taehyung beamed, quickly folding the page of the brochure.

Jungkook shakes his head, his smile not leaving his lips. "I'm going now, baby."

Taehyung nodded, following Jungkook to the door.

"Are you going to work overtime?" Taehyung asked, clinging to Jungkook's arm as they went near the door.

Jungkook shakes his head, "No, baby. I'll be here for dinner. Wait for me, okay?" He reminded.

Taehyung giggled, nodding his head. The two of them stopped in front of the door.

Jungkook turned to face Taehyung, and only then did the latter realize that Jungkook's tie is a bit crooked.

Taehyung instinctively reached out, his hand settling on the tie, neatly tidying it up.

The ravenette couldn't help but stare at his husband's face, his urge to kiss him intensifies. He quickly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, making the latter giggle.

Jungkook claimed Taehyung's lips, slow and passionate. They kissed, unmindful of the time as they let themselves be carried away in the moment.

If Taehyung didn't move away, Jungkook doesn't know if he'll be able to go to work.

"That's enough, Kookie. You're going to be late." Taehyung said, giggling even more when Jungkook nuzzled on his neck.

"Can't I just stay here?" Jungkook groaned, his lips nipping on Taehyung's neck.

"Stop!" Taehyung laughed, feeling ticklish all over his neck.

Jungkook bit him for the last time before moving away from him.

"Wait for me." Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, his smile not leaving his lips. "Yes, sir. Now go." He shoves him out of the door, laughing at the cute pout he saw on Jungkook's lips.

"I love you." Jungkook mumbles as he stepped out of the door.

"I love you too." Taehyung answered, cutely waving his hand to say goodbye.

The ravenette smiled before walking to his car and driving into the law firm where he works.

Jungkook was greeted by his team who quickly informed him that he has a new client waiting for him in his office.

"Sir, Mr. Lee Min Ho is waiting for you."

Jungkook stopped on his tracks, hearing the name.

"Who?" He asked, trying to confirm.

"Mr. Lee Min Ho, Sir. The actor who's currently suspected for carrying drugs in his tour in Brooklyn." His secretary answered.

The ravenette nodded his head. He walked to his office with his knotted forehead.

He saw a man sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for him.

"Sorry for the wait." Jungkook said, making the man turn his head towards his direction.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook." the man greeted, holding out his hand for a handshake that Jungkook immediately took.

"Mr. Lee."Jungkook said in return. They sat on the couch, getting into business.

"What could I do for you?" Jungkook asked though he already knows the answer.

"Mr. Jeon, I'll be needing your help. I would like you to be my lawyer, defend me on the case that I got my name into." Lee Min Ho said.

Jungkook didn't respond easily. He was in a deep thought. He's hesitating if he's going to accept this case again.

Yes..again.

Jungkook had accepted this case before. This has happened before Taehyung's incident that changed his life.

Now, Jungkook couldn't believe he's getting the same case again. He remembered taking the case, however, in the middle of the trials, Lee Min Ho suddenly changed his lawyer. He dropped Jungkook off the case and took on another lawyer's service.

"So, what do you say, Mr. Jeon?" Lee Min Ho asked, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

The ravenette thought hard. Maybe he should accept the case again. Maybe this time he could change what happened. Maybe now this case won't be taken away from him.

Jungkook nodded towards his client. "Okay, Mr. Lee. You'll have my service." Jungkook handed his hand to seal the deal.

It was almost an hour since Mr. Lee went out of his office but Jungkook is still contemplating.

There's something bothering him but his mind seems not to work and find out what exactly it is.

He sighed, deciding to have a break and breathe fresh air outside. He walked out of his office, passing through his team who were all having their break as well.

Jungkook was on his way out when he heard a loud sound of something crashing on the floor. He quickly turned around, only to see their intern on the floor, picking up the broken vase that he had knocked down.

"Be careful. Get a broom and sweep it out." Jungkook reminded, not wanting his staff to get hurt.

The intern bowed, muttering his apologies for being clumsy. His team just brushed it off and didn't take it into a big deal.

Jungkook headed out, shaking his head and muttering, "He still ended knocking it off just like before."

The ravenette stepped out of the law firm, letting slip off the fact that things seem to be happening again.

Like a deja vu.

-------

Love you 💜