⏪ 8

Jungkook stared on the beach, his eyes following Taehyung who's enjoying himself on the sea, not minding the sun.

It's the third day of their vacation after their wedding and he's enjoying every bit of it.

Taehyung is so active, trying all the sports offered in the island. He loves the sea so much, making his skin even more beautifully tanned.

Jungkook, on the other hand, wasn't able to dip on the sea so much. He's been a bit traumatized by water. He just couldn't say no to Taehyung everytime he asks him to go to the beach with him.

"Kookie!" Taehyung called out as he rushed towards him. He went nearer, slumping on the sand excitedly to show something on his palms.

"Look! It's beautiful, right?" Taehyung beamed as he lets Jungkook see what he had discovered.

On his palms is a small pinkish pearl that glistened under the sun.

"It's beautiful." Jungkook agreed, seeing the object in Taehyung's hands.

"I saw this when I dive earlier. Can I keep it?" Taehyung asked, his excitement overflowing.

Jungkook chuckles. "I think you can." He said in a whisper.

Taehyung smiled widely. "Yes!" He quickly ran back to their hotel room with Jungkook following behind.

Once inside, Taehyung sat in front of the cabinet and immediately placed the pearl on his jewelry box, too happy to see it shining with his other gems.

Jungkook just lets him be. He's so elated by just seeing Taehyung so happy. He sat on the stool, his eyes not leaving Taehyung's reflection on the mirror. His eyes travelled on his back, beautifully tanned and sexy with only his swimming trunks on.

It's been their third day together in the island and they're all over each other. However, Taehyung's effect on Jungkook just keeps on getting stronger and stronger.

His urge to have him over and over again keeps on making him want him more and more.

"Are you going back to the sea?" Jungkook asked, his eyes now settling back on Taehyung's face in the mirror.

Taehyung lifted his gaze, eyes locking onto Jungkook in the mirror.

"No." He turned around, now facing Jungkook from across the room. "I'm so tanned now, Kookie." He pouted, eyes scanning his arms, his chest and legs.

Jungkook did the same. He checks out his husband's appearance and finds him even more beautiful.

"It suits you, love." Jungkook said, his eyes stopping onto Taehyung's face.

"Really?" Taehyung confirmed, finally standing from his chair and walking closer to Jungkook who has his eyes on his love.

"Yeah. You're perfect." Jungkook muttered, his voice changing deeper as Taehyung walks nearer.

The brunet stopped only an inches away from him. Jungkook wasn't able to control himself from snaking his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer to his body and letting him sit on his lap.

"You're perfect." Jungkook repeated, his gaze now heated and intense. He lifted Taehyung up, letting him straddle his lap.

Taehyung groaned, his ass now pressed on to Jungkook's crotch. The thin fabrics blocking their privates are not enough to hide the growing erection of the ravenette.

Taehyung smiled, his eyes now hooded, feeling Jungkook's cock pressed deliciously in between his ass cheeks.

"You really think so?" Taehyung teased. He started grinding his ass, biting his lips to suppress a moan from escaping. He stares lewdly over Jungkook's charcoal dark eyes that seem to grow even darker now.