⏪ 7

As the day of their wedding gets closer, Taehyung and Jungkook became even busier.

Taehyung made sure everything is perfect while Jungkook occasionally slip some of his time off from work.

He's taking in charge of his new client while he makes sure he still has time to be involved with the planning of thier renewal of vows.

He's restless. However, seeing Taehyung's happy and satisfied face everytime he went home automatically takes away the tiredness in his body.

Taehyung recharges his tired mind and body. His smile and kisses makes him enrgized and smile as well.

The night before their big day, Jungkook made sure to file a leave from work. He had assured to let his trusted team to take on the pending cases that they have.

He wants to spend time with Taehyung and have a much needed vacation with him, only the two of them.

That night, both of them weren't able to sleep out of excitement and anxiety, just like the first time. They tossed and turned on their bed, constantly having a conversation, unmindful of the time.

"Kookie, I'm so excited." Taehyung whispered as he snuggles closer to his husband, his chin resting on the crook of his neck.

Jungkook smiled, his hand caressing Taehyung's brunette locks, loving the softness gliding on his palm.

"Me too, baby." Jungkook replied, placing a soft lingering kiss on Taehyung's temple.

They stayed like that, until finally, sleep knocks on their door, both of them asleep with smiles on their faces.

The big day arrives, everyone is on their toes, running around and panicking.

Taehyung is sitting in front of a mirror, his makeup artist making sure to apply his makeup, not too loud but just enough to highlight his beautiful features.

Jungkook is already waiting with the pastor who's going to wed them in the garden. They decided to have a garden wedding with only few witnesses, their family and friends.

They picked a garden overlooking the vast sea. He loves the place, the beauty of nature is enough to be the decoration of their simple yet meaningful wedding.

"You're so pretty

"You're so pretty." his makeup artist commented after doing the finishing touches on his face.

Taehyung smiled at the compliment. "It's because you did magic on my face." He said as he stares at his reflection on the mirror.

The makeup artist shakes his head vigorously. "No, dear. You're a beauty on your own. I don't even know why I have to put makeup on you."

Taehyung giggled. "Thank you." He said, his eyes twinkling like the stars in the night sky.

His family helped him get ready before finally, with his heart thumping in his chest, he went out of his hotel room and rode on his car going to the venue.