Jolyne

Jolyne and I made it to her house.

Jolyne: "By the way Mister, Whats your name?"

Kars: "I-I do not know..."

Jolyne:"Well think of something"

just then I observed an automobile pass by, I feel that is your name

Kars Pointing at the Car:"Tha-That is my na-me."

Jolyne:"Your name is Lexus RX?"

Kars:"I-If that is what it is ca-l-led than, I be-believe-ve s-so, yes"

Jolyne:"Well ok Lexus, Stay here I'll get you something real quick"

The Little Girl goes inside for a moment within the 5 Minutes She spent inside I felt the Cold Glares of Passerby, They may not have see a man as fit as I in only a loincloth.

The Girl comes back with a box.

Jolyne:"Here! Wear this, They're my Daddys Spare Clothes."

I looked in the box and find some very fashionable Clothes, They look like the Clothes of a Marine Biologist with Serious Issues.

I put them on quickly so people don't get concerned a little girl is hanging out with a grown man in a loincloth.

Jolyne:"Don't forget the hat, It finishes the outfit"

I put on the Hat, it seems to meld with my hair, kind of weird, but I did sprout wings earlier.

The Girl Starts giggling, I do not know why.

Kars Lexus:"W-Why do you Gig-ggle?"

Jolyne:"Now Say "Yare Yare Daze"" she said that quote with a deep gruff voice so Maybe she wants me to mimic it.

Kars Lexus:"Y-Yare Yare Daze-e?" I say in a gruff Voice mimicking hers

Jolyne Bursts into laughter, falling onto the ground Crying with joy.

Jolyne:"Ok that was funny, now lets try to find you someone who can help you."

Jolyne brings me into her house.

Jolyne:"MOMMY I'M HOME! I BROUGHT MY NEW FRIEND! HIS NAME IS LEXUS AND I FOUND HIM IN THE FOREST!"

Jolyne's mom:"That's nice sweetie" she yells from the other room

Jolyne brings me up to her room in the hallway I begin to start seeing pictures of a very familiar man.

Kars Lexus:"Jo-lyne Who is tha-That man?"

Jolyne:"We'll also have to work on that Stutter of yours. That's my Great Grandpa Joseph, He's currently in Japan with my Daddy on Work stuff."

"Joseph" This name seems to fill me with a Mysterious Blinding Rage, perhaps he can help uncover who i really am.

Kars Lexus:"W-Where is thi-s Ja-Pan?"

Jolyne:"I'll Show you"

Jolyne takes Me to a Spherical object that looks like the earth and points to a land mass in Asia.

Jolyne:"This is Japan"

Kars Lexus:"I se-e I Appears i have only one choice..."

Jolyne:"Oh Hey your Stutter is gon-"

Kars Lexus:"WE MUST GO TO JAPAN AND FIND GREAT GRANDPA JOSEPH!"

Jolyne:"Wait... WHAT?!"

Your shouting seems to of led Jolynes mother up to her room.

Jolyne's Mom:" WHAT THE FU-"