Crazy Noisy Bizarre Pillarman

I finally make it to the commotion

The scene is quite gruesome.

Josuke, a Bleached Midget and a very Angry looking Sweater vest are all on deaths door.

The man you originally met as "Kosaku Kawajiri" is crouched looking like a cornered Rat Clutching on to some poor young Woman.

Jotaro Rushes him.

"You're Pushing me to my Limit! I'm Going to Press it!"

You Knew something was off about this guy.

You Rush along with Jotaro being faster than him.

Josuke:"K-Kars?! what is he doing here?!"

You're pretty close to him when...

"I'm Going to Press it, NOW!"

It looks like he's trying to press his Thumb down on his hand but ends up  smashing it into the ground.

"Yo-YOU ROTTEN PIECES OF SHI--"

STAR PLATINUM: ZA WAURDO!!!!

Jotaro appears right beside you as Kosaku is sent flying.

Jotaro:"Thanks for trying to help but we had this handled..."

Kars:"Why was Kosaku attacking you guys?"

Jotaro:"Yare Yare, He's not Kosaku, That's Yoshikagi Kira."

The Serial killer you've only heard about once?

Kira falls to the Ground, a Bloodied Pulp.

You go over to check on him to see if he's still alive.

Kira:"I'll Push it... I'm gonna Push it... Bite Za Dusto will go into effect again..."

You approach him, curious about what is up with this guy.

Kira:"I'm gonna push it.... I-I'm gonna push it..... I'm gonna push the Switch right now..."

What Switch thou?

You get up right beside him looking down on him.

Josuke:"Watch Out Kars!!! He's Dangerous!!!"

you kneel down out of curiosity, and to see if he's really still alive

He suddenly grabs your arm.

Kira:"My name is Yoshikage Kira, I've killed 48 women with Beautiful Han--"

out of shock your arm tenses up and your arm blade shoots out slicing off four of his fingers.

Kira:"M-My Beautiful hand.... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

as he Struggles to clutch his hand stump in pain an ambulance almost rolls over him.

Luckily you were there to catch it.

The Blood actually looks.... Tasty.

you have to resist the urge to lap it up.

Kira:"ARgh I-I.... Can't even press my Thumb down... I...I... Have a left one!"

Kars:"Nope...."

You Quickly slice off his Left Thumb before he can press it down.

Kars:"I don't know what would have happened, but Mr. Jotaro and Mr. Josuke didn't really look like they wanted it to."

Kira:"You-You've Ruined me.... I'll Never be able to use Killer Queen again..."

Kars:"Still don't know what's a "Killer Queen" so... Good, I guess"

Kira is brought to the Hospital and after eye witness testimonies and A confession Yoshikagi Kira is sentenced to 15 years in Prison.

His Prison name is now "Half-Hands Johnson" also "Dave's Bitch"

all in all a pretty good end to a Story you were never really part of.

all the Victims family and friends finally get closure.

Jotaro, Joseph, and Jolyne all leave Japan While Kars chooses to stay back to explore more.

Jotaro and Jolyne say their goodbyes to him while Joseph chooses to not.

Despite Kars wanting to learn more about his past he wants to find himself before learning about his possibly Evil past....

(I was Planning to end the Story here but what do you guys think? should I continue throughout to Stone Ocean?)