Infamous K.A.R.S

as Kars wipes the blood off his clothes he exits the Church and sees Fugo still standing at the docks.

Kars:"Hey Fugo! where's the rest of the gang?"

Fugo:"They're betraying the boss.... can you believe that?"

Kars:"No.... well I mean he did just try to kill his own daughter and Bruno."

Fugo:"It's not our business what he does to his Daughter, we should have delivered her and been done with it. we could have been In Venice eating Truffles."

Kars:"Yeah, but if Jotaro tried to kill Jolyne I'd fight him without a Doubt."

Fugo:"We Aren't Like you, we Live, we Die, the Cycle Continues. Nobody can live on Ideals alone, we can't live without the gang. Defying the boss is suicide."

Kars:"Yeah, but what's Life worth living if you can't have faith... especially in those that care about you."

Kars leaves him on those words as he flies away.

he flies across the skies of Venice looking for the gang.

after a day of searching he eventually tracks them down to an airport.

he sees the trying to hijack a plane as a mysterious weirdo approaches them.

as Kars is about to land Mista begins firing onto the weirdo.

right then he unleashes his stand.

at this moment Kars swoops down and Quickly cleaves him in two.

at the exact moment Mista also fires into Kars as he falls over.

as he lays on the dead weirdo me moans.

Kars:"I... Should have expected that...."

Mista:"KARS?! We thought you were-- oh yeah... Immortal..."

Kars:"Sorry, you had that... but you know how I like to make a display...."

Mista:"Well we're taking this plane... come on lets go."

they all get on the plane as Kars tries to explain what the boss looks like.

Bruno:"So he has Pink hair with black dots, green eyes, and he's now missing his left Pinkie... Good job Kars. we now have a start on what he looks like finding out his Identity will be easier"

eventually as the plane is in the air Giorno notices something eating away at his arm.

the gang tries to kill it to no avail.

Giorno figures out it goes after speed when it goes after Trish only to be distracted by Gold Experience's fast movements.

just as Giorno is about to slice off his own hand to get rid of it Kars begins swinging his arm rapidly.

far faster than any stand could.

the mass lunges and attaches to Kars as he runs out the back of the plane.

Kars:"I'll launch myself out of the plane and get rid of it, you need your hands Giorno.... I'LL CATCH UP LATER!"

Kars runs to the back of the plane and jumps out the hatch.

Kars:"Y'know, you're the perfect match for me. we're both unkillable, if only you were my stand..."

as he does he slashes off his arm before flipping around and filling his left arm with Hamon.

Kars:"From what I've been told my Hamon is as potent as the sun... lets see how you deal with it!"

"HAMON OVERDRIVE!!! "

Kars swings his arm across chopping the stand Incinerating it instantly.

as Kars and the chunks fall into the water Kars is hit with a realization.

That was just a part of it.

he looks up in horror as he sees the plane crashing.

Kars:"Well.... Shit, the plane is to fast for me to chase.... I just have to have faith in their abilities..."

Kars swims toward Sardinia in hopes that He'll meet the gang there.

as lands he meets up with the gang and talk about their game plan.

Abbacchio will go to the location of a picture the boss took in his youth and try and get an exact look of his face.

while everyone else will make sure no enemies go anywhere near him.

Kars:"Y'know I could stand guard nearby you."

Abbacchio:"Fuck off, I'll be OK."

Kars:"Yeah.... But if you see anyone with Pink hair... run."

Abbacchio:"Yeah Yeah...."

Bruno:"OK Gang, you have your jobs... let's go."