Arriveiderci... Italy

as Diavolo's body melts away due to Oasis's mudification Kars Basks in the Rising Sun

T-Posing over The Bossu pronouncing his dominance

Kars:"Is... he dead?"

Gold Experience feels the pile of mud's pulse

Giorno:"Yeah I'm pretty sure he's dead..."

Kars:"Good, can I be Honest? I had absolutely no control over that situation... The Stand just let me call out some lines. and I'm pretty sure I'm the stand in this relationship..."

Kars finally takes a breath as he can finally relax

the sun beams down across the battlefield as everyone basks in the Victory

Except for Bruno, who upon having some of the sun shine down on his hand it begins to burn and melt.

Using Sticky Fingers he Quickly Zips into the shade.

Kars looks in Bruno's Direction before looking back at the Requiem.

as if it had read his mind(Wouldn't put it past em...) he digs into his forehead ripping the arrow out of it.

as the arrow is removed and Drops to the ground The Stand begins to crack and crumble as it is absorbed back into Kars.

Picking up the arrow and making his way to Bruno Kars Hands it to him.

Kars:"Use it, there's a good chance it'll give you the ability to survive in the sunlight, and the Boost will let your rule over the Gang absolute..."

Bruno:"That's very generous of you Kars but.... Like I told you.... I accepted my death Days ago..."

Those words struck like daggers

Kars:"But, Now that you're immortal you can be the Eternal bossu!"

Bruno:"Immortality was never my desire, I only accepted your Curse to prolong my own life so I could ensure my Familia's safety... now that the boss is dead, I completely trust you all to take care of the rest..."

Bruno begins to walk back into the sun before kars stops him.

Kars:"No... not like this.... you don't deserve to live your remaining existence in pain.... Hamon can make it so it won't hurt and we have a body we can Bury in your hometown..."

Bruno:"OK... do it then..."

Kars:"But first you should say your goodbyes to everyone..."

Bruno:"Agreed."

Kars calls everyone over as Bruno tells everyone what's going to happen.

much to their objection.