The Mold man and the Secco

The Gang Drives the car as Kars just flies.

eventually Kars manages to catch up and slide into the car through the sunroof.

Kars:"How we doing boys!"

Bruno:"We're headed to the Colosseum... Narancia is currently being tended to by Trish."

Kars:"Ok that's good.... by the way Bruno... I want to ask you something..."

Bruno stays silent.

Kars:"You're... Dead aren't you.... I don't hear your heart beat and you kind of smell like a carcass..."

Bruno:"That is.... Correct, My life ended at the hands of the boss back at Saint Giorgio Maggiore.... I knew you'd be the hardest one to keep it from."

Kars:"There... There may be a way to Prolong this...."

Giorno:"How? Bruno is essentially dead, he's only moving with the remaining lifeforce I gave him."

Kars:"From the stories Jolyne told me about myself there's this mask, it took me a while to realize my stand resembles this mask. apparently I was the one that constructed them, While I don't remember how to make one maybe if I concentrate enough I could change my stand to do the acupuncture necessary, it will allow you to continue on while also improving your body. at the cost of being weak to Hamon and burning in the sun..."

Bruno:"Perhaps.... If it comes to it, but I have accepted my fate. I will not become a monster unless it is necessary..."

Kars:"Sounds good--"

Suddenly a mold covered Corpse crashes through the car

the car swivels and scats as Bruno tries desperately to regain control

Bruno:"Above us! It's a Helicopter!"

Kars:"NANI?!"

The car goes off course and begins barrelling downhill.

Giorno:"Bucciarati, we're descending! This road goes downhill! The Mold is going to get us!"

Due to Bruno's Quick thinking he opens a Zipper jumping out with Giorno and Mista, Knowing that Kars is Unaffected by the Mold.

the Car Crashes as Kars Jumps out as well smashing into the concrete.

Giorno:"Subconscious... in a way, Stand Abilities are the users' subconscious abilities... if there's any Guilt in their heart, they might subconsciously hit the brakes..."

everyone looks around at the Fungal Infectious Chaos around them.

Giorno:"But whoever this is enjoys Cruelty. Actually, he lives for it. That's how his ability became this. This guy doesn't have any brakes at all! He has no limits on how evil he can be!"

Kars glances over to see a father with his daughter Rotting away.

Kars looks in horror as the little Girl slowly Dissolve

The images of had that little Girl been Jolyne flash in his mind.

such a short lived person's flame doused so Quickly....

Kars:"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!"

Wings sprout from his arms as he shoots himself up.

as he levels himself with the Helicopter he reverts to his normal arm and unsheathes his blades.

as he prepares to slice the Chopper in half Secco appears and lunges at Kars

without wasting a moment Kars greets him with a deep slash across his chest.

the Doggo flails around as he plummets toward the ground.

Kars expects to hear a Squish and a Thud as he grabs onto the Helicopter but just hears a splash, Guess he landed safely.

as Kars climbs into the Helicopter the Pilot is nowhere to be seen.

it's on Auto-Pilot....

Kars:"I'm fairly confident in my Ability of flying a Helicopter... I mean can't be to far from actually flying--"

"GOT YAH!!!!"

Cioccolata comes out from behind the seat only to be grabbed by the throat.

Kars:"I could smell the mold on you.... It's really potent."

Kars slowly walking with Cioccolata's neck firm in grip.

Cioccolata:"WH-WHAT ARE YOU?!"

Kars Ignores him as he walks toward the cockpit and slams him through the window

Kars jumps out while also cutting the engine in half.

The Helicopter Explodes midair as Kars and Cioccolata fall to the ground.

as they land Kars slams Cioccolata onto the ground before standing up and pressing down his foot onto his chest.

Kars can feel a few Ribs break and puncture some Organs

hopefully not too vital, if he died right now it won't be as satisfying.

Kars:"How's it feel... to be helpless under my Superior boot... do you feel Sorrow? Fear? Regret?"

Cioccolata Responds by Coughing up blood as his Lungs are Impaled by his own ribs

Kars:"Now come on... SPEAK YOU BASTARD! I won't have fun making you suffer for everything you've done--"

Suddenly he's grabbed by a Left hand and dragged down.

Kars struggles until he's neck deep in the ground.

at least he gets to see Giorno finish him off

(I kept Abbacchio's Death but I also kept the 7 page Muda... do you forgive me?)

Cioccolata:"Secco... I love you...."

Kars can't really hear him from over the ground but he's pretty sure he said "I dunno sounds pretty gay..."

Kars waits until he feels Secco grab his shirt to grab his left wrist and pull him out of the ground before giving him a beatdown.

(Just Imagine the Beatdown Kratos gave Zeus at the end of GOW 3)

after that he splashes back into the ground like a wounded puppy.

Kars:"So... uh, are we done here?"

Mista:"Yeah, Bruno went ahead toward the Colosseum, we can go catch up now."

Kars:"Alright, I'll meet you guys there."