Homunculus, Bakugou's, IceIce Baby? DI MOLTO!!!!!

(OH shoot I just realized I forgot to have the scene where Joseph tells Jotaro Kars is responsible for DIO. but now that I think about it while he'd be pretty pissed at first he's mature enough to know that if your friend is killed by a gun you blame the person that shot it not the person that built it.)

Kars:"I found a pager on one of their bodies."

Bruno:"There's no doubt they told them about us. but at least they don't know about the Turt-- Tortoise. we can no longer travel by train"

Trish seems to be having a freak out about the fact she can see stands now and Bruno is trying to calm her down.

eventually everyone gets into the Turtle and gets onto a Truck.

the trip is very uneventful until Mista's stand steals a Burger and he has to knock the driver out.

as night covers the sky the gang contemplates stealing a car.

while stealing one would make it easier to find them Giorno just trashes all of them converting them into frogs so that it's harder to figure out which care they took.

Giorno goes to tell Bruno the plan as Kars picks up on of the frogs and begins petting it.

Kars:"For some reason I feel compeled to name you.... Wammu .Jr"

the gang tries their best to hotwire a cars as kars continues to name the frogs

Kars:"You will be William, you will be Caeser and you will be Shiza, and this little one will be Zeppelli, and you..."

he picks up the last one that didn't run away right away and brings it close.

Kars:"Esidsi... Junior."

as the car is finally gets started up Giorno talks about how he just fought the stand of another one of the assassins after them.

but he sent a snake to finish off the user.

as Mista, Giorno and Kars all sit in the car going to receive a disk while everyone else hangs out in the Turtle elsewhere.

Kars:"I don't need to sleep but I also don't know how to drive."

Mista:"You're 100,000 I'm pretty sure you could apply to learn."

Kars:"Yeah, Rohan tried to teach me but I ended up trashing his car, Josuke had to repair it. but said that he had to "Pay Extra to fix the engine" so now Rohan has a car without an engine--"

the car begins to get colder.

Kars begins to freak out.

suddenly an anger boi begins smashing in the roof as the car freezes over

Giorno:"Mista, what are you doing?! Shoot the roof!"

Kars looks over in horror to see Mista's face frozen to the window

Mista:"This car is being frozen at an insane speed. it's so cold my finger got stuck to the window and broke off before I even felt the cold. if I don't peel my face off of it, my brain's gonna freeze up."

Kars:"I need to get out of here! I don't do well in cold environments. it gives me panic attacks!"

Mista fires into the roof only for the ice to go faster

Kars's panic attack as he's being frozen over only making things worse as his body wildly morphs around.

first wings fill the car with feathers then tentacles grab at everything.

the car out of control begins skitting around

though luckily during his freak out he ends up ripping the roof of the car off sending the stand user flying off the car as the enemy is ranting about Paris and movies.