Wrath of the King

as the gang reach the Island of San Giorgio Maggiore Bruno reads out the instructions for delivering the Bossu's Daughter to him.

They must bring her to the top of the great bell tower of the church there.

there are no stairs so they must take an elevator that goes directly up.

the only one's allowed to go inside are Trish and a single bodyguard

The Bodyguard is prohibited from bringing any Knives, Guns, cell phones, or anything else with them.

they must land on the Island within 15 minutes of receiving the disc.

everyone but Trish and the bodyguard must stay on the boat and are prohibited from setting foot on the island.

any violation of these rules even if accidental will alert the bossu to believe you intend to harm him.

that is all

the gang is pretty happy that their mission is finally over.

Mista even suggests partying it up in Venice for a bit before departing.

Giorno volunteers to be Trish's bodyguard but Abbacchio puts a Quick end to that Idea.

Kars thinks about volunteering but...

he's got Knives in his arms so that might be a violation of the rule.

Bruno as the capo decides it will be him to go.

as he leaves Bruno ask Giorno to have Giorno's good luck ladybug.

Fugo suggests that after this the entire group will work their way to even higher positions in the Mafia.

"If I become a high ranking Mafia boss Mr. Jotaro might actually let me help him with his work!" Kars thinks to himself.

"And Jolyne would be really happy to have a Mafia member as a friend."

the two leave to enter the building as Kars and the rest enjoy the beautiful day.

as their sitting Kars thinks back on the looks Bruno and Giorno shared.

whenever anyone said about this Mysterious boss they'd get the look of determination upon their faces.

as if... they had some sort of plan against him.

perhaps a plot of sorts.

Giorno looks at a laptop seeming to be tracking something

suddenly Kars's Enhanced Instincts begin acting up beyond belief.

it looks like Giorno noticed it too.

he begins to walk toward the Church Abbacchio tries to stop him as Kars's Instinct go crazy again and he's right beside them.

Giorno breaks free and darts toward the building.

Kars's arms shift into wings as he flaps them sending shock waves that knock everyone back as he shoots himself forward.

past Abbacchio

past Giorno

through the door

Giorno:"THEY'RE IN THE BASEMENT!!!!!"

Kars busts through the floor in a beam of light to see the horrific scene.

Trish, down a hand.

and Bruno, on deaths door yet still trying to drag Trish up the stairs.

as Kars lands he sees him... the boss

a normal human's eyes would be unable to see his face.

but Kars being a former creature of the night has Perfect sight even in pitch black Darkness