The Arrow

Mista:"You go on ahead Kars, We'll meet up with you."

Kars:"Alright!"

He sprouts wings and darts toward the location.

as kars flies toward the Colosseum he feels a connection to it.

as if it's where he's lived for a good couple hundred years

he reaches the place and hears talking from within.

"It's rather small, but Trish, I have a house in the suburbs of Naples."

it sounds like Bruno.

and Trish is with him?

"weird, how'd Trish get here before us? she was in the Tortoise last time I checked." Kars thinks to himself

Bruno:"Once all this is over.... if you don't have anywhere to go... You can live there."

"OI BUCCIARATI!!!! I caught up to you guys..." Kars calls out but trails off as he sees not Trish, but someone else carrying Bruno.

Kars:"HEY! Who are you!"

The figure stops for a moment before dropping Bruno and Disappearing.

Bruno falls to the ground and stumbles a bit on it before Kars manages to get to him.

Kars:"Who was that?"

Bruno:"I.... I thought it was Trish.... but by the way she just dropped me.... I don't know..."

Kars:"Yeah, sorry to say, That wasn't Trish.... Can you stand?"

Bruno:"No... all of my senses have gone... I can only observe through sensing others souls... I'm in no condition to use the power of the arrow.... you may need to be the one to use it..."

"Really?" Kars asks as he picks Bruno up and continues walking toward the centre.

as they walk Kars contemplates offering to convert Bruno, if he becomes a Vampire he might be able to Endure longer.

Kars:"Where to next?"

Bruno:"Go up the stairs...."

Kars:"Alright lets go--"

"Stop right there. Take even a step up those stairs, and our deal is off."

Kars looks into Bruno's eyes and sees a reflection.

a reflection of a man.

Bruno:"My name is Bruno Bucciarati! I came this far because I trusted you when you said you had a way to defeat the boss!"

"I know that, But before we get into that, who's that next to you? There's nothing about them anywhere in my records!"

Bruno:"And there shouldn't be! Kars Unofficially Belongs to the organization, and I only met him a few days ago. but as you can see he is one of us."

"Kars? why does that sound familiar?"

Kars:"Well wouldn't be the first time someone has said that..."

"Is he a stand user?"

Bruno:"Of Course! But enough questions! What I want to know is, who are you? Let's just get to the point of this meeting!"

"No, Not yet. I want to see his stand. Kars! Move slowly. I have no Data on you, but if you show me your stand from here, I'll trust you."

Kars:"OK! But I need some light to manifest it!"

"Alright!"

he turns on a flashlight and tosses it bellow.

Kars slowly turns around and forms a mask from the light.