The Fatal Mistake

as the gang searches the surrounding area Kars secures the surrounding area.

as he does this he thinks up his plan for after everything is done.

Bruno will probably become the next Bossu, and after that Kars will have a contact within the Italian mafia.

then maybe Jotaro will let him help with his work.

and maybe later on he could have Abbacchio use his stand to playback events to try and figure out who he was.

he'd probably say no, but he can at least ask.

as he's guarding a bunch of kids playing soccer pass by.

Kars:"OI! You can't go that way!"

Kid:"Aw, But we really wanna play there, it's really good Ground to kick the ball around with."

Kars:"Eh... OK, just try and scare any menacing people you see approach that statue over there."

Kid:"You got it Mister!"

the kids pass Kars as he notices one seems suspicious.

"It's probably nothing..."

as the day goes on Kars thinks about Bruno's condition.

"I didn't want to be rude, but whenever I'm around him... I don't hear his heartbeat." Kars thinks to himself

as Kars thinks on the implications he glances over to Abbacchio.

he's helping the kids get their ball out of a branch.

"Ha, so he does have a heart..." Kars chuckles to himself.

as he watches his eyes meet those of one of the kids.

Pink hair, Blue Shirt with a purple undercoat.

and he's missing his left Pinkie

Kars:"OH SHIT!"

Kars rushes as King Crimson's arm makes itself VERY familiar with Abbacchio's Stomach

THIS DEATH SCENE HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED TO POST A MEME SO YOU DON'T GET TOO MAD AT ME ABOUT KEEPING ABBACCHIO'S DEATH

NOW BACK TO THE GAY EUROPEAN'S DEATH

King Crimsons arm rips out of his abdomen as Abbacchio falls to his knees.

Kars tackles the boss to the ground and Swiftly goes in for the kill.

"『KING CRIMSON』"

he disappears as Kars's blade is embedded in the ground.

Boss:"You... are the greatest threat to me, a fellow Ghost.... you have my respect. but even you have your weakness, perhaps I should ask my assassins to have a meeting with a "Jolyne Cujoh"... Stop opposing me... or I'll have her killed."

without pause Kars swivels around and pins him to the ground.

Kars:"Trust me, dealing with me is the lesser of two evils... if you touch a hair on her head there will be no Country, no Barren Desert, no Crevice where He will not find you..."