Author's Note

AND THIS MARKS THE END OF THIS STORY!!!!

This is both a sad and happy moment for me because this is the first story that I ever finished. Usually when I write one, I lose interest in the middle of writing it and just gives up afterwards. But you guys pushed me to finish it and now, here we are!

Thank you so much for all the supports you gave me. Because of you all, I found a new purpose. I will continue writing as long as there is even one person left who reads my stories. I will continue to share my ideas and exhibit my imagination. You are all a wonderful part of my journey in creating this story so my success in finishing this is not only contributed by me, but by all of you too!

That being said, I would like to ask you guys a few questions to see how this story made an impact on you (disclaimer: just saw this being done by one of the authors that I follow so I might as well try this out too)

1. Did you like the story?

2. What is  your favorite scene/chapter in the story?

3. What scene/chapter made you sad?

4. Message for the author? (If you have any)

Once again thank you so much! I am actually conceptualizing a new plot for my new Levihan book so expect for some more books to come :))) I love you all!!!

Ps. I might post a special chapter for this story cause I still can't get over the fact that its done :'(