Chapter 5

Jennie's POV

Jisoo hasn't told me any information yet on what the hell happened that night.

She makes stupid excuses to avoid all my questions.

Although, it's sorta weird that she's all healed in only a day.

She was badly hurt. Like really bad.

Is it that private? Is it that big of an issue? Am I being too pushy?

All my rambling thoughts stopped when I heard someone call my name.

"Jennie!" Jisoo shouts.

"What?!" I answered back.

"Finally! I've called you for the 19th time." She crosses her arms.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and slumped back on the couch.

"What's with that attitude?" She annoyingly asks and also sat on one of the couches.

"Oh, I don't know maybe I just want a certain person to tell me information about why she was beaten up last, last, last night when she went home." I breathlessly said.

She kept silent by then. I could only scoff and blankly look at the ceiling.

"Why do you even wanna know that badly?" She asks out of curiosity.

"Can't I?" I gave her a cold expression.

"Well..." She only looked down at her feet and said nothing.

"Whatever. I'm hanging out with Lisa and Chae." I stood up and readied myself to leave when she pinned me on the wall.

"Don't leave yet." She says with a stern voice.

"And why not?" I struggled to get out of her hold but she was just too strong.

"It's dangerous to go outside." She says with worry seen in her eyes.

"Why do you even care?" I struggled more to get out of her hold but she made it much more firmer.

All I wanted to do was get out of this place but she doesn't want me too.

"I'm your guardian, Jen. It's my job." She says like it was the most obvious thing.

"I know your my guardian. But what's wrong of me going out? You'll just follow me around anyways." I stopped struggling 'cuz I'm too tired and it's hopeless.

"Do you really want to know?" She smiles mischievously while leaning closer to me.

I nodded nervously because her face is way too close to mine.

I can't help but blush at our closeness while she finds this amusing.

"I want you all to myself, Jen. That's why." She whispers softly in my ear before blowing it and leave me blushing there madly.

...

"That's what she did?" Lisa asks with a but of amusement on her tone.

"Well... yes." I shyly said while trying my best not to blush again.

"Hm... she's really a bipolar to me." Chae suddenly says because awhile ago she was stuffing her face with food.