Chapter 19

Jennie's POV

"Yah Unnie! Give me that last chicken leg!" I shouted at Jisoo as she ran around the house grasping a chicken leg tightly.

"No way!" She shouts back.

"Your supposed to rest to recover not run around and tire yourself." I stopped running as I tried to catch my breath.

"Hm... your right. Here." She hands me the chicken with a sweet smile.

I almost grabbed it but she snatches it out of my reach and runs towards her bedroom. She locks her dorm bedroom before I could chase after her.

"Geez... so childish for being an Unnie." I shook my head.
"I know right." Irene says suddenly.

I jumped a little at her sudden appearance.

"What? Forgot I was still here?" She chuckles lightly.

"Actually yeah." I smiled making her frown. "So... uh... how'd you communicate inside my head?" I popped the question out again.

"Oh that. Like I told you earlier, you'll know some time later." She says while grabbing her purse. "I'll be leaving now. Thanks for the meal, Jen. Bye Sooya!"She shouts.

"Bye, Bitch!" Jisoo shouts back.

"Jisoo Unnie! Language! Some people are trying to sleep here!!" Chae shouts from her and Lisa's dorm which is actually just right beside us.

They transferred just this morning for a couple of silly reasons.

"Sorry, Chaengie!!" Jisoo apologizes.

I shook my head once again today.

"I'll take my leave now. Bye, Jen." Irene then leaves before I could say 'bye'.

"Finally... it's just you and me." Jisoo whispers in my ear making me shiver.

"Soo... that spot's sensitive." I whined.

"Is it?" She smirks as she kisses it and backs away.

"Good night, Jen. I'll wake you up early. There's school tomorrow." She gives one last flying kiss then closes her bedroom door.

I slid my back on the wall and held my head, groaning loudly out of frustration.

I sighed.

"Kim Jisoo..." I closed my eyes as I picture her entire being in my head. "Such a tease." I smiled softly.

...

It's fucking frustrating if someone just splashed water on top of you when your sleeping, right?

Well, that's how someone started my hella day.

"KIM JISOO!!! Come back here, you twerp!" I chased her all around the dorm, soaking wet.

"Jennie-yah, just let it slide already." She begs with puppy eyes as I cornered her in a corner.

"You are so dead." I panted out while clenching my hand.

"Um... I think I'm already dead." She says while her face looking like a tomato.

"Is it hot here? Your face is red like really red." I came closer, still clenching my fist.

I ain't letting her slide so easily.

"The one infront of me is." She licks and bites her bottom lip while looking at me, head to toe.