Chapter 25

Jennie's POV

"Do we really have to go to school?" I whined as Jisoo tugged my blanket off of me.

"Yes, Mandu." She grunts as she struggled to get it off me.

"Mandu?! I'm not a dumpling, Soo!" I yelled and let go of the blanket making her stumble.

"Seriously, that hurt..." She pouts as she got up from the floor.

"S-sorry..." I reached out for her, but knowing that I was laying down, I fell on the floor but luckily Jisoo caught me with her body.

"You alright?" She asks as she wraps her arms on my waist.

"Y-yeah..." I answered with my cheeks heating up of how close our faces are.

"Still not used to this, aren't you?" She teases, earning a punch on the chest.

"Of course not." I huffed as I tried to get up.

"Of course your not." She chuckles as she lets me go.

I stood up and headed for the bathroom.

"Can I take a bath with you?" She innocently asks making me blush and glare at her.

"We're not in that stage yet, flirt." I winked at her and closed the door.

...

Jisoo's POV

"JISOO!!" Jennie shouted from the bathroom.

I quickly ran to her bedroom and opened the door.

She was in her towel, still dripping wet, while clutching her hand.

"Well, don't just stand and stare at me! Explain this!" She holds out her ring finger in frontal of me.

There was a flame-type of mark on her finger.

A demon mark, perhaps.

"Oh! That's my mark!" I laughed and she hit my head.

"Don't laugh! My parents nor anybody can see this!" She huffs.

"Aw... it just represents that your mine." I cooed.

"Stop that! This is serious!" She scolds.

"Alright alright. Call Chu out." I instructed.

"CHU!" She yelled and I covered my ears.

"You didn't have to yell it to the entire world, y'know." Chu says as she appeared behind me.

"Sorry..." Jennie apologized rather sheepishly.

"How can we keep this a secret?" I held her arm up.

"Hm... cut her finger off." Chu says in a serious tone.

"Eh?! Then how will Jisoo put her engagement ring on this?!" Jennie blurts out.

She immediately covered her mouth and covered her face as well out of extreme embarrassment.

"Well, that was sudden." Chu shrugs as she examines Jennie's finger.

"You started it." I gritted my teeth and glared at her.

"You can't hide it. It's impossible." Chu suddenly says and Jennie uncovers her face which showed her shook face.

"B-but... they'll-." Jennie shuts up when Chu put a finger on her mouth.

"Don't worry. Just put anything on it to cover it." Chu says and quickly puts her finger down when she noticed the dark aura that I was producing.