Chapter 8

Jennie's POV

The last thing I can remember is Jisoo talking to Hanbin.

I can't remember anything by what happened then.

W-where am I now?

Why is it so dark?

Wait, was I kidnapped?

Fuck. Where the hell is Jisoo?

"You can open your eyes now, cutie." A familiar voice says.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jisoo smiling at me with that killer smile of hers.

"W-what happened?" I instantly asked while rubbing my temple.

"Oh... um... n-nothin much." She says with an awkward smile while scratching her cheek.

She's hiding something. But what?

"Anyways, let's go back to the dorms. You don't wanna lay down there forever, right?" She chuckles softly.

"Lay down?" I just then realized that I was laying on the ground.

I immediately got up and dusted myself up.

I also noticed that the cops are here interviewing some people.

"L-let's go." I fake coughed before walking towards the dorm building.

I saw her shake her head but followed after me.

I wonder what happened to Hanbin.

"Are you thinking about Hanbin?" Jisoo suddenly asks making me jump a little.

"You startled me." I said while holding my chest.

"Sorry." She gives me a gentle smile. "Can we go back to the question?" She asks.

"Right, um... well... I was only curious of what actually happened when I was down." I rubbed my nape awkwardly.

"Don't worry about what happened. All that you must know is that your safe from that guy now." She caresses my face gently.

I kinda like this feeling. It's so warm and familiar.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her for her not to be surprised about what I'm gonna ask.

"Sure." She says.

Have we met before?

Impossible.

I removed the question from my head.

"How did those floating guns land right onto your hand when we were fighting Kai and D.O.? You weren't even surprised of what happened or did you actually expect all of it to happen." I looked at her suspiciously.

Her expression suddenly changed into a serious one.

She put her hand down to her sides and looked straight at me.

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it.

She kept repeating that until I had enough.

"Just say it, Jisoo!" I demanded, more like shouting it.

"If I say it... It'll get you and your family or closest friends in danger. Especially you. Your not supposed to know." She says before passing by me.

I scoffed and looked at her with disbelief.

I can't believe her. Did she just reject me somehow cuz' that's how I feel!

"Are you coming or what?" She shouts.