Chapter 26

Jennie's POV

Lunchtime came and Jisoo didn't attend classes at all.

Did she kill them? She's been gone for 5 hours now.

I heaved a sigh and decided to just wait for her to show up.

I was about to enter the canteen when I heard a commotion near the soccer field.

What could that be?

I squeezed in the crowd and saw Jisoo, beaten up, in the middle of 9 girls that were supposedly, a gang.

"Just give up already, Jisoo. You can never beat us when we're all together." The leader, I guess, tells Jisoo.

"Sorry, Nadongie. But... I don't wanna lose face here." Jisoo swipes away a little bit of blood that was trailing on her mouth with the pad of her thumb.

Damn it, such a turn on!

"Suit yourself." The girl, or if Jisoo calls her Nadongie, rushes first then her team follows.

"Hold up!" Irene appears with her hand held high in the air.

"This isn't fair at all. 9 vs 1? Where's your sportsmanship, Nayeon?" Seulgi shakes her head.

"Yeah, you should be atleast fair with Jisoo." A redhead girl says.

"I'm older than you, Yeri. What's so hard of saying Unnie to me?" Jisoo frowns.

"Whatever." Yeri flips her hair.

"What are you guys doing here?" Nayeon irritatingly asks.

"To join the fun of course. We can't let Sooya have all the attention and fun." Irene shrugs and I, Seulgi, and Jisoo facepalmed ourselves.

"Can you guys stop?" I finally revealed myself from the crowd and centered them.

"You guys look like kids." I boringly looked at Jisoo who raised her hands up in surrender.

I faced the other group and was left stunned.

"No wonder the name was familiar." I immediately hugged Nayeon and she hugged me back.

"I missed you, Jen." She says as she hugs me tighter.

"Me too." I replied.

The moment was perfect but Jisoo ruined it by pulling me away and hugged me possessively as if I'd go anywhere.

"Mine." She cutely says making me chuckle.

"I'm always yours..." I whispered making her smile.

And then, Lisa and Irene made gagging noises totally ruining the moment.

"So... you guys know each other?" Jisoo asks while looking at Nayeon who was looking so bored.

"Yeah, Nayeon's my childhood friend." I got out of Jisoo's hold and wrapped my arm around Nayeon, surprising her.

I grinned when I saw Jisoo frown and glare at Nayeon.

"Yup, we had tons of fun when we were together." Nayeon wraps her arm around my waist pulling me closer to her and smirked at Jisoo, who was now very furious and was ready to explode any second.