Chapter 11

Jennie's POV

We are now eating at mine and Jisoo's dorm with the maknaes.

It's sort of our routine now.

The maknaes comes her for breakfast and hangs out until we decide to do something outside.

It's quite fun.

"So how did everyone sleep last night?" I asked the three of them mostly Jisoo.

"It was fine."
"Nothing special."
"The usual."

They responded.

"Ok..." I eyed Jisoo for a second and shook my head.

"Let's watch something after this. After all, there aren't any classes yet." Lisa suggests.

"Sure."
"Great idea."
"I'm down."

We responded.

Silence...

"I've never heard anything so deafening in my life." Lisa says making us giggle.

"Atleast this time, your whole 'lightening-up-the-mood' plan worked." Chae says while giggling.

"Yeah." Lisa smiles proudly.

That made us giggle more than necessary.

"So who's still up for that movie?" She asks, catching her breath.

"We're still in." I responded as Chae and Jisoo nodded.

After we ate, the maknaes decided that they'll ready everything up for the movie while me and Jisoo wash the dishes.

It was silent the whole time we washed.

I wonder if she still remembers last night.

She'll just deny it anyways what's the point.

She clears her throat making me wake up from my thoughts.

"About last night..." She starts.

She does remember.

"Mhm..." I pretended that I was paying close attention which I was.

"Um... I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to cross the line. I... I'm very sorry." She looks down her feet feeling all guilty and embarrassed for doing such things.

She actually remembered everything.

"It's fine. Just tell me what actually happened and maybe I'll understand." I crossed my arms, fully curious of what made her be like that.

"Sorry, Jen. Can't tell." She smiles a little.

"I understand." I nodded.

We finished our job and nearly had a heart attack when Chae and Lisa screamed from the living room.

We quickly ran there and saw them hugging each other tightly and shivering.

"If you two just screamed to let us see such a scene, I don't know... and if your cold turn the AC down." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"We weren't trying to let you see us in this position and we aren't cold." Lisa spats back.

"Then why did you two shout?" I ignored her bad-mouthing me.

"Look at the TV." Chae says.

Me and Jisoo looked at the screen and watched.

"Reports and doctors claim that a lot of hospitals have been losing blood packs these days. Doctors are at crisis for a lot of patients still need blood support. Whoever has done this better return those packs for lives of people are at stake. Please report if you know who it is. Thank you all." The reporter says before the TV shut down.